Page 732 of 758 FirstFirst ... 232632682722729730731732733734735742 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 7578

There may be some problem with the latest update. Try clearing the cache. If that doesn't work, try clearing all data (including saved account). As a last resort, reinstall to see if it fixes the problem.

Don't forget to save the Device ID if for some reason Sega requires it from you after reinstallation.

Also did the file check inside, and tried alt account and on other network, it's just not letting me access friend section, everything else seem to work.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Jun 13, 2019 at 06:22 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Ugh. Farming for plugin materials is driving me crazy. I don't have time to sit around and play this game all day for insane amounts of 3* and 4* materials.

What an enormous time sink.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    Ugh. Farming for plugin materials is driving me crazy. I don't have time to sit around and play this game all day for insane amounts of 3* and 4* materials.

What an enormous time sink.
    I can concur with this, especially when you can't log in to the main game while you're doing it absentmindedly, and the fact that the cost is so low, which in turn leads into the quest being so short means little drops, and no ingame ability to just have it auto run the quest repeatedly means it's not only time consuming and requiring of active attention, even if only for say 20 seconds per quest, that's still 20 seconds per 2 minutes or less.

If I were to suggest a 'fairer' option, it would be to have a general quest as it is now, but essentially lump it in with the daily element quests as a separate type where low/medium/high cost give 3/4(8/9), 4/5(9/10), and 5/6 (10/11) rarity materials with like 4-8 drops overall per quest. This would let you effectively focus on certain elements on certain days, allowing more effective material gathering while not completely blocking you from upgrading them on off days by having the general quest like they do now. Given how many plug chips are going to come out, the rate at which they seemingly will, and the amount of materials they require, it's going to take too much bullshit to level up multiple as it's bad enough doing just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I can concur with this, especially when you can't log in to the main game while you're doing it absentmindedly, and the fact that the cost is so low, which in turn leads into the quest being so short means little drops, and no ingame ability to just have it auto run the quest repeatedly means it's not only time consuming and requiring of active attention, even if only for say 20 seconds per quest, that's still 20 seconds per 2 minutes or less.

If I were to suggest a 'fairer' option, it would be to have a general quest as it is now, but essentially lump it in with the daily element quests as a separate type where low/medium/high cost give 3/4(8/9), 4/5(9/10), and 5/6 (10/11) rarity materials with like 4-8 drops overall per quest. This would let you effectively focus on certain elements on certain days, allowing more effective material gathering while not completely blocking you from upgrading them on off days by having the general quest like they do now. Given how many plug chips are going to come out, the rate at which they seemingly will, and the amount of materials they require, it's going to take too much bullshit to level up multiple as it's bad enough doing just one.
    IMO, they should just make the common materials drop everywhere, and have you only have to go farm specific quests for the rare ones. I'd also suggest the 3*-6* materials should be in the Fun Scratch.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Sent a email to PSO2es team, and now it's fixed, weird..
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

I just committed to muscle memory. I use my pinky to tab on the quest, guest chip, spam go go go, then just tap periodically on screen while it clears the quest;

rinse repeat

it still takes a while to consume all your drive though
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

I think they should just add these new specializing materials in the Leisure Coin shop, even if it's at a limit of 10 draws per month from each type. It would help with making LC useful again as well.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

honestly a combo of LC availability and a rotating element quest would be a huge boon. guess we'll find out after jul 10.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Well, I tried. Can't max out a plug ability level unless I have 13* materials.

Spoiler!