Page 660 of 758 FirstFirst ... 160560610650657658659660661662663670710 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Why is [CP cost reduction] not a frame (yet)?
    We can't consider CP Cost Reduction a "Frame" because it doesn't modify damage, it's a sub-effect. However, most A Frames are bundled with CP Cost modifications, so it's fairly easy to tell what Chips have the sub-effect.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I had to personally look for all of the speed increase chips too, although people probably don't care about that unless they're using that new Gene & Duna chip
    There are only three such Chips in the game, that's why they aren't categorized. It's not like speed up isn't a good sub-effect either, it's just that there are very few Chips that have it and the ones that do are rather mediocre damage-wise except for Gene & Duna.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jan 12, 2018 at 07:12 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    We can't consider CP Cost Reduction a "Frame" because it doesn't modify damage, it's a sub-effect. However, most A Frames are bundled with CP Cost modifications, so it's fairly easy to tell what Chips have the sub-effect.
    Ah, I didn't know Frames were only for damage modification/multipliers only. Maybe we could consider adding categories for non-damage related effects then?

And the reason I mention the CP Cost modifying chips, is precisely because a few of the A-Frames that significantly increase CP cost (instead of reducing it), which basically need another chip, ideally of a different frame, to offset said increase.

A-Frames like Summer Gene v2, Luther, etc. are nice in that they reduce cost, but for the ones that have a CP cost increase, like New Years Annette (which is a staggering 40% cost increase; to offset her staggering A-Frame boost), Fubuki/Ancient Quartz, etc., they basically require a second chip that has a CP Cost reduction.

I have used Ancient Quartz in my setup for months as my A-Frame, and never had a CP cost reduction chip to offset that increase, which can be really troublesome, so trying to use a New Years Annette without one just sounds painful. Hence why I was wondering which other chips can offer this effect, and thus leading me to ask/be curious about why it wasn't a frame (which you answered).

Would definitely be interested in a category or group or whatnot being made though. Or just a list of them; which I may eventually make myself at some point I guess. Just need to draw a motivation chip from my daily life draws...

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    There are only three such Chips in the game, that's why they aren't categorized. It's not like speed up isn't a good sub-effect either, it's just that there are very few Chips that have it and the ones that do are rather mediocre damage-wise except for Gene & Duna.
    There are 14.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    There are 14.
    Hm, maybe I was misinformed.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Thanks for the answers in the previous page.

Current maximum Drive is 193, right?

Yes drive increase will occur when the release a new chapter of the story

Of course there's something I forgot to do on Tuesday...

esScratch: Rose Server w/ Fornis Physis! (1/17~1/24)

New Chip!

Rose Server
    Ability: Lazy Tea Break
    1. Photon Arts have a chance to inflict Mirage.
    2. Dramatically increase damage against enemies afflicted by Mirage. (C Frame)
    Trigger: Successful Just Attack
    Effect Time: Long
    Link Skill: Support Chip Activation Rate +10%
    Limited Effect: Gaiden Gauge Rate x2

Notable Chips

Orochi Agito (13*)
    Fornis Physis (Seasonal 12*)
    Blossom Star Matoi (AC Scratch)
    Nox Dinas (New Side Story)
    Fray Fiora
    Red Scorpio
    Dies Ryu
    Meteor Cudgel
    Craft Plosion

More noobie questions incoming...

1) Is it better to have 11* PA/Techs and build the rest of the deck around them, or get as many super cards as you can and fill with a PA/Tech that fits in the budget (even if it's a measly 5* one)? This of course applies for EQs and Ex modes, and not for daily farming (where I suppose the "best" option is to have 5 cards that give you rewards and autoattack enemies)

2) Am I blessed by RNGesus, or does the 2nd esScratch always award the featured weaponoid card? I have done the esScratch only 5 times, and all of them I got the featured card in the 2nd scratch (30 rappy coins).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    More noobie questions incoming...

1) Is it better to have 11* PA/Techs and build the rest of the deck around them, or get as many super cards as you can and fill with a PA/Tech that fits in the budget (even if it's a measly 5* one)? This of course applies for EQs and Ex modes, and not for daily farming (where I suppose the "best" option is to have 5 cards that give you rewards and autoattack enemies)

2) Am I blessed by RNGesus, or does the 2nd esScratch always award the featured weaponoid card? I have done the esScratch only 5 times, and all of them I got the featured card in the 2nd scratch (30 rappy coins).
    1. Do a bit of research, or make a note of each chip's damage description. You want to build around as many different types of damage bonuses as possible - PA is the last thing to consider, although make sure you do have one set up. Damage bonuses of the same description are additive (not good unless your bonuses are huge to begin with, such as the ones from 13* chips). Damage types that are different will multiply against each other (this is definitely what you want more of). You also want to consider the amount of element you get from such a loadout as well since that is pretty much the base of your damage calculations.

2. You're just lucky.

We've got some interesting stuff today...

esScratch: Sukei Suzumi w/ Seasonal 12* Ares Sword! (1/24~1/31)

New Chips!

Yasminkov 8000C
    1. Immensely increase attack power. (E Frame)
    2. Drastically increase the power of Photon Arts and Techniques. (A Frame)
    3. Increase the CP consumption of Photon Arts and Techniques.
    4. Negate the effect of 3 when a Lightning Chip is equipped in the Link Slot.
    5. Halve the cost of Lightning PAs/Techs in the Deck.

Ares Sword
    1. Drastically increase attack power. (E Frame)
    2. Increase attack power further based on how many times this Chip was activated.
    3. Increase the effect time based on how many times this Chip was activated.
    Effect Time: Short
    Link Skill: Fire Attribute +25%

Sukei Suzumi
    1. Dramatically increase attack power. (E Frame)
    2. Decrease CP consumption.
    3. Gain status immunity if equipped with a Katana.
    Link Skill: +2% damage against enemies weak to Light
    Limited Effect: Gaiden Gauge x2

Notable Chips

Lindblum
    Vivian
    Flintmalinka
    Kei Traitor
    Rose Flotz
    Nasuyoteri
    Blossom Star Matoi (AC Scratch)