Page 694 of 758 FirstFirst ... 194594644684691692693694695696697704744 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 7578
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

well, the bugged part only works in quests with darkers in them, so I couldnt use it to improve my 50 second time on whatever that last sanctuary set of floors were that resisted tech damage

Hey guys, just installed this along with the English patch, but when I try to log in to my main account, I get the following message:

'You can only enter alphanumeric characters in your password. Additionally, you can not leave this blank'

I'm sure I have the correct login info and the password only has letters and numbers. I tried closing the app but that didn't help either.

there is probably some weird issue with capitol letters, I forget where though.

also I guess there were a bunch of Wicked Users in the leaderboards, becuase when I logged in to collect my Eternal Tower rankings rewards I was suddenly 293rd place

I noticed that too. When I ragequitted because I couldn't get past 81F I was in spot 880ish something. Yesterday I logged in to get my reward and it said I was 629th.

-=Follow up=-
    The new EQ bosses have more hp than the ones before.
    VH variant: Lv52 enemy, Large Type, Level High -> 1386000 hp. That's like 50% higher than the last ones I remember.

I actually needed 20 seconds to kill lvl10 version with autoattacks! I almost never needed more than 3-4 whacks before.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; May 10, 2018 at 07:15 AM.

Just a reminder: iOS Anniversary Scratch coming on 5/12 JST, for 48 hours. Up for grabs is a 12* Delightful Seraphy chip (Wind; vastly increases your attack power [not raw attack stat]) and a 13* Falclaw chip.

Interesting enough the skill on Falclaw weaponoid is called "Illusion and Eliminate - Not only does it cause all attacks, both normal and PAs to cause status effects, and increased damage because of said status effects, it has another ability where if all lightning chips are equipped in your link slots, lightning weak enemies take even more damage - funny because Eliminate in Phantasy Star 4 didn't work so well against a lot of things that weren't living, like machines, spirits and the undead, coincidentally many of which were weak to lightning techs (which neither Alys or Rika/Fal could cast to begin with).

Ran through about 500 medals, ended up with countless versions of Seraphy chips (all the 12* versions are there), but my main hit it rather big with both Gaels Orbit and Falclaw 13* chips. I know its just RNG, but it feels like the rates are just much better now since the number of 12*+ chips are more than previous scratches.

Sadly the mission for lightning photons ended an hour ago, and in my haste to farm 12* lightning photons, I forgot I still needed 3 11* to take it past 50. *headdesk*

180 medals got me last year's seraphy and 2 ability levels on Darl Weigel

5k AC got me the new seraphy chip and nothing else of value

4k AC after that (bought 5k more, 1k leftover) got me absolutely nothing

2k AC Final Roll Or Else I Am Going To Get Sick To My Stomach For Using All This AC On Freaking Es (bought 1k more) got me a falclaw on the 11th roll

worth it

After about 360 coins and 1k AC(got nothing from AC draw).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Sadly the mission for lightning photons ended an hour ago, and in my haste to farm 12* lightning photons, I forgot I still needed 3 11* to take it past 50. *headdesk*
    I personally just traded 3 other 12★ items for lightning one.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    I personally just traded 3 other 12★ items for lightning one.
    I have the 5 12* photons I needed to go from 70-90. That does me little good when I still need 3 more 11* to break 50-70. The only other source of 11* lightning photons right now is the bonus scratch in EM, and that scratch is being stingy as heck.