Page 501 of 758 FirstFirst ... 401451491498499500501502503504511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Can I make anything stable out of these?

Spoiler!
    Gene and MOre as main chip, New Year Seraphy for the extra chase damage
    One more for PA/tech, that leaves 2 more slot...
    What PA and gear are you planning to use?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Gene and MOre as main chip, New Year Seraphy for the extra chase damage
    One more for PA/tech, that leaves 2 more slot...
    What PA and gear are you planning to use?
    Hmmm well....between Illusion Rave EX, Speed Rain EX and 10* Elder Rebellion which would be preferred in the long run?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Jenne+More/NY Seraphy/x/wind TMG booster (15 gold bookmarks)/ER10.

If you got facet folia, even in an 8*, I'm going to advise using that. It's absurdly strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Hmmm well....between Illusion Rave EX, Speed Rain EX and 10* Elder Rebellion which would be preferred in the long run?
    Elder rebellion, get a Element resonance or the 12* all element resonance TMG, and get Element TMG booster, that leaves only 1 slot.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Found this in my twitter feed, guess that is the max hp of the extreme trigger boss, or at least one of the 3 elements of it, not sure if they are slightly different, I seem to notice the light weak one likes to attack me more often, while the lightning and wind weak ones just roar almost all the time, maybe just dumb rng perhaps or spacing triggering the attacks happening idk.

Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Indeed it is. So far my personal record with a loadout of Yami/Avenger/Judgement Hearts/TD booster/FF8+spread needle was almost 50m with a mere 1.3x attack pse and only 250 element. 1.5x PSE+1.5x attack OP could probably put it in the real of a onepass, as crazy as that may sound. For reference I directly compared this with the same loadout but elder rebellion 8, it did nowhere near as much damage because of the need to dodge knockdowns, rather than I-framing through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I'm going to disagree on that, it deals 500k tops per counter.

Lyrise: I'm certain you have it and the required associated items, so try out facet folia. It's ER tier if not higher, people on my list have been doing 45m+ using daggers.
    I'll share that sentiment about Facet Folia, it is stupid strong with only 1.5 flaws, but that's one flaw in a faceful of plusses (your last strike leaves you super vulnerable, and it not being cancellable means there's about a 1 second window you can get smashed hard, if you're really unlucky).

Too bad I've resigned myself to doing less damage having, through sheer luck, both the vivienne and imperial pick NT chips, I kinda want to find that Ideal Duos chip - may as well maximize my chances for it. Still getting 20m+ though despite the setback. Still capable of oneshotting the SH triggers.

Typical that they release the new god tier PA the week I got my 10* Elder Rebellion.
    It's like how I finally got Illusion Rave when they released ER.

Incidentally, upgrade Pietro with my 2 Light Nyaus, yes/no? It seems like a good investment to me considering how those type of chase chips scale with ability level.

its not a bad choice. Proc rate scales with ability level. In Pietro's case, power scales with number of enemy chips recorded, which is why I mentioned that getting 130%+ for a 17 cost chip is a really good deal. (and it will only get stronger as they release more areas with new chips)

Yeah exactly. I do wish I could continue using Bio Beld for now, but my new chip loadout doesn't allow for that anymore unfortunately.. Maybe if I got myself an 8* Facet Folia, but even then I'm not sure if I'd move away from the convenience of Elder Rebellion.