Page 742 of 758 FirstFirst ... 242642692732739740741742743744745752 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 7578

Raw atk power corrects low element scores. However, having both can be very devastating. Weddle Park can be very good if you have a bunch of good multipliers but no weakness elements. Other times you may find yourself with a lot of Elements you need already, in which case, weddlepark is useless. Ideally though you want to aim for both element and damage multiplier if possible.

I would say if you need a very low cost chip and have tons of element to spare, look into the Akhtar+Khorsid chip (the one you get from clearing the latest story to the end) and upgrade that, since it will grant you +20 light/dark element cap, and boost your PA/techs slightly. Cost: 0.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

out of curiosity, any chips that have the plug "increases upper limit of this chip's element by [x]" (usually 40) - does that mean that if I have a cap of 250 naturally, this chip will just let me have it at 290?

am I understanding this right? because it feels like there's two plug abilities that increase element on a chip but I just wanna make sure I understand their differences.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think there's one type that boosts how much element the chip gives, and another type that boosts the maximum amount of element

but yeah I could see weddle park being hilarious on a build that's just 6 dark chips with no alternate elements; using an arion weapon or the gold jutus/lumiare to push him down to 2 or 1 equip cost. but by that point the issue turns from worrying about efficiency to just finding enough chips to actually eat up that much equip cost
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jul 31, 2019 at 09:39 AM.

Is this week a "cooldown" period? Or is there going to be an EQ? Because I only saw the new seasonal quest (which only has 1 difficulty...)

It's an EM this week. Even the scratch chips all have EM bonuses.

This week however, is a surprise tower. Eq > eq > tower, with only one week break in between the 2 eqs. i cant tell if it's my loadout (4th anni/fornis bridal/seraphy 12 cost or the wl orbit/max plug1 aristin/parallel slider 6+, swapping ps for ffex+ on shoot resist) or the enemy choice etc, but this times nightmare tower was a breeze to get through. No chance of top 100 though i'd say.

I wager is because of 1 of 2 things:

1. They've been gradually dialing the nightmare Tower down in difficulty. You can even buy Saika Hyori chips - that thing at 30=Nightmare tower is trivial.

2. The chips we've been getting in the past few weeks have been rather absurd in power. The Khorsid chip this week, outperforms BOTH Falclaw and Yamigarasu. Dreammaster has also been giving out rather absurd attack power bonuses, and has a costdown and timer up plug abilities too. And we all know how scary Alistine is with Solid Straight.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Aug 7, 2019 at 05:16 PM.

Can anyone explain how the Eldetross [S Tanabata] chip works?

With English translations, the chip's description is that it boosts damage effects...How is boosted damage effects different from boosted damage?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffgman View Post
    Can anyone explain how the Eldetross [S Tanabata] chip works?

With English translations, the chip's description is that it boosts damage effects...How is boosted damage effects different from boosted damage?
    It's a straight up damage modifier, as in, whatever you do in damage, this chip will multiply. The flaw to this chip is that if your attack power is low, then this chip won't help you at all, whereas with other chips with attack power boost, your low attack power can be multiplied to a higher state.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Wait, why is solid straight scary with alistin specifically?

Am I missing something about his effect?
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead