Page 644 of 758 FirstFirst ... 144544594634641642643644645646647654694744 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Is there a way to exchange all those rappy chips into something more useful than vendoring them? I have loads of them and no cards to grind.

Also, are there any ways to increase chip carrying capacity without paying? For some reason I have 30 on me (and 100 in bank) yet a friend has 40 on them.
    You can use Rappy Medals to increase your Storage capacity. One Rappy Medal permanently increases storage size by 10, and you can increase your storage up to a maximum of 700 Chips. You're probably going to be sinking a few Medals into Storage increases for a little while until you hit 700, after which you can keep Medals for Scratches.

And no, there is nothing to use Rappy Chips on except for grinding, selling, and feeding your Pets.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can use Rappy Medals to increase your Storage capacity. One Rappy Medal permanently increases storage size by 10, and you can increase your storage up to a maximum of 700 Chips. You're probably going to be sinking a few Medals into Storage increases for a little while until you hit 700, after which you can keep Medals for Scratches.

And no, there is nothing to use Rappy Chips on except for grinding, selling, and feeding your Pets.
    I can't believe I never explored that submenu... I had ~240 Rappy medals already. Just bought storage upgrades up to 600... and I still have 180 rappy medals leftover for stuff. Thank you

So... Any update announcements? Bumped hasn't updated with es stuff yet.

EDIT: Never mind, saw the announcement. It's mostly routine stuff, with a Quick Search update and Leisure Shop rotation. Looks like the guys are taking over this update.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 21, 2017 at 09:28 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Estimated time it'll be completed?

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Estimated time it'll be completed?
    es maintenance? es usually comes off maintenance between 5 to 30 minutes after the main game does.

Whats the best way to use the huge cutter chip? I got one around 98 lightning and its the first chip i got when i started scratching.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Whats the best way to use the huge cutter chip? I got one around 98 lightning and its the first chip i got when i started scratching.
    Just use it with chips that work differently from it, like ones that deal additional damage to the enemy's weak element (Nasuyoteri, Rikauteri, Strike Brute, Caduceus, those sorts of guys), ones that inflict status effects and in turn deal extra damage to enemies with status effects (Fradoll, Rose Saber, etc.), or ones that increase PA/Tech damage (Weapon Boosters -- the ones with the weapon icons on them -- or chips like Evil Curst and Caduceus, the latter of which has dual-typing, which is why I mentioned it twice), and so forth. Make sure you have a PA or Technique equipped, too.

Mixing different types multiplies your damage, whereas using the same types merely adds to your damage, so it's usually beneficial to mix it up, depending on how strong your candidates are. Huge Cutter is one of the strongest chips of its kind, but it's also the most common type, so avoid chips that have similar descriptions as it does. In general, you want to have it in your loadout regardless of element because of its high power, but you still want to try and match the enemy's weak element as much as you can otherwise.

It refers to a system the playerbase calls "Frames", separated into different letters as designation. For the record, Huge Cutter is in what's called "E-Frame", generally with a description along the lines of "Attacks/JAs activate an effect that increases ATK to (X) levels". If you're using the English patch, some chips have their Frame listed already, either in their name or their description, so that's what it means if you've seen them, but nowhere near all of them have their Frame listed, so don't expect it. Generally, the best way to tell is the description of how they work.

It's a deep hole, and the game doesn't tell you a damn thing about it, but the above is the quick and dirty version of it. I recommend you read up on it for more if you get serious about playing, but the above is the general rule to go by when selecting your loadout.

Anything special about the knuckle intensifier on dragon ex daily quest?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Anything special about the knuckle intensifier on dragon ex daily quest?
    It's the same as the Jet Boots booster from before; it's a H Frame booster for Knuckles (Damage+ if you have a Lightning weapon, bonus if you have Knuckles).
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 24, 2017 at 02:13 PM.

is there any benefit to me actually using the huge cutter weapon with my weaponoid chip equipped too?
    Spoiler!