Page 738 of 758 FirstFirst ... 238638688728735736737738739740741748 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 7578
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

it seems to be an issue with plugs that have a level 3 that's under 10 but is considered max (like aristin's level 3).

that's what i'm guessing, anyway. happened to me too just now.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

On a different note, it's weird seeing 13* chips with Link skills. They all cost 1 capacity, but I think that's due to the fact that you could only equip 13* link chips on another 13*, with the same element for the effect to even work. (That Ares Ryuga chip seems interesting enough, since it's effectively +100% player atk power)

Which ones got link skills? I haven't been looking.

All of them.

Ares Kaiser/Yas8kC/Seiga Sword/OrochiAgito/Gaels Orbit have +20 element max.
    Ares Ryuga/Falclaw/Slave Feather have ATK power +100%.
    Astra-Lip/Invade Garan/Optreion has +6% damage when attacking element weak enemies to their respective elements.
    DoubleCannon / Ares Nest has +25% activation rate.
    Saika Hyori is +35% HP max.
    Nox Shario has a chance of regenerating +10% HP max when sliding/sidestepping.
    Elder Pain is +10CP regen at low chance.

These are the ones I have access to see. Using 13* link skills would be a pretty loaded task, since only a 13* chip could use a 13* link skill, and most link skills have that pesky same-element requirement. And then the base 13* chips themselves tend to have abilities that are locked behind equipping specific link chips.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jul 11, 2019 at 01:44 PM.

even then, the link requirements are typically same-element so that would be satisfied regardless

if not, it's a weaponoid, iirc? which... is also satisfied, afaik

Well I meant for chips like orochiagito, where you get Additional hits if the chip you equip to it is Braver or Bouncer - element doesn't matter in this case. But for the Link skill on the chip being used as equip, that link skill would need to be equipped to a chip of the same element, so going back to Orochiagito, if your chip isn't ice, but is Braver type, you would get the extra hit ability, but not the link skill.

are jet boots any good? got a pair of raete boots in the last eq.i normally play talis (dominatio) or dagger (arion). should i be keeping an eye open for any specific pa's showing up for these on scratches or just throw them in the closet?

ストライクガスト
    https://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E...83%84%E7%B3%BB

The one that look like a crescent moon, JB can also be used to use tech I believe?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

awesome, i'll try to get a strike gust and see how that goes. so jb are viable in es? they're not like gunslash in the main game?

Strike Gust has a lot of iFrames at the start when you're going up. You also do most of your damage at the start, so if you need to cancel out, you lose nothing. If you do let the entire Strike Gust occur, you'll autocast Shifta, for even more damage.