Page 725 of 758 FirstFirst ... 225625675715722723724725726727728735 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7578
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

I have a standard 9-5 job so that's not something I can do without sacrificing existing past work hours, so eh
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    I have a standard 9-5 job so that's not something I can do without sacrificing existing past work hours, so eh
    If you are US east, if you can wake up around 3-4am it can be enough. If you can sleep at 8-9pm you will not sacrifice sleep too much. It can be pretty rough to do this, so I would only do this if you have the double drop chip and you have a proper friends list built up. Ranking event is easy to find active people so I'd generally save it for those. Normal EQ I wouldn't try too hard.

Most active time for EQ is the weekend. This ranking EQ I found monday to not be too active except for the final hours.

The final 2 hours of the day were generally the most active time. If you can just catch those its good.
    Last edited by Ryuuguu; May 21, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

I missed 2 days due to work... Still I'm somehow in the top 5000, which has been the highest for me ever on PSO2es EQs. I guess people migrated to IDOLA

i was in top 100 on first day and i was ecstatic

obviously dropped off hard since, lol

Bump...

Has anyone figured how this Level Cap Extension feature works?

For basics, your chip has to be released if 11/12*, 13* has to be "true release" (e.g. 90 cap). Materials are gathered "from various quests", but I've only managed to find 12* chip things from the ET, I can't find anything else and the jp wiki chatboard seems to be equally confused

You'll unlock them top to bottom, each thing has a set amount of extension levels (for example, Grand Cross-NT's first extension has ten upgrade levels) that boost the effect further by an amount. Unlocking the extension at all grants you the ability to level the chip itself up as well (70→80, 80→90, 90→100 for 11/12*, maybe 120 max level for 13*?) depending on the number of extensions you've unlocked.

As for their effectiveness, they're potentially really good, it seems??
    yamigarasu, despite being C-frame and based on chance, seems to get an extra 250% magnification - which, if so would be huge. same goes for other options, the TCG chips are also like a 120% boost on top of their existing amount, etc.

It could make them competitive to other chips assuming it works as seen at first glance.

I've only managed to put two levels into grand cross-nt, mostly trying it as an experiment. For an 11*, it's an extra 60% boost to frame, 30 element (at max level), and changes the condition to any hit. I don't know how long it'll take to actually level at this rate though due to that big question regarding where materials are even found.

I realized I worded my question very badly... In any case thank you for the detailed explanation, because that would have been my next question.

I have over 160 Character + Weaponoid maxxed chips, 20+ of which also have maxxed Ability, and yet only 2 of those are available for further Specializing; namely Ship's Idol Quna [S TCG] and Skilled Warrior Zeno [S TCG]. I was wondering if I have done something wrong and it doesn't show the rest, or if I had to do something else.

-=EDIT=-
    I forgot to add that both chips above are 12*, and have material requirements that are almost 5x more than what we were given as reward at the start of the week, which also made me wonder where I get the rest.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; May 30, 2019 at 02:04 PM.

well, not every chip was given chip extension capabilities.
    The only ones I've seen so far are the S TCG chips (i have idol ship quna and the new afin one), yamigarasu, grand cross-nt, mace of adaman and the new Aristin chip. -- actually in retrospect there's also that one chip they used in their example page, idk the name.

there are probably more, but i don't have the chip variety to know.

as for the last part, that's really the problem right now, i don't think anyone knows where to get the materials - at least from what i've read. i'm keeping an eye out for any posts on the japanese wiki in the meantime.

but yes, it's not something on your end, as far as I know.

This chip also has chip extension, and everyone should be able to get it, not sure how it work yet
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Does it drop from the Seiga questline?