Page 750 of 758 FirstFirst ... 250650700740747748749750751752753 ... LastLast
Results 7,491 to 7,500 of 7578

Sizustar do you have any tips or tricks for passing Nightmare Tower Section: 7F-9F.

They are the revolt serie equipment, you trade them at the material zero and each month is a different element.

And 7-9 is what I used with the rifle PA, but friend chip is using wind chip, and defense unit switch to add wind element.
    It's only against melee, so you have to go R-atk or Tech.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

ah yeah I was just trying to be a lazy dip and auto-battle farm the final floor with tear grid again; the sythe hand nagas murder me every other time, so I guess I should just swallow my pride again and just do things the safe way

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    ah yeah I was just trying to be a lazy dip and auto-battle farm the final floor with tear grid again; the sythe hand nagas murder me every other time, so I guess I should just swallow my pride again and just do things the safe way
    You can totally do it but you would need to use a PA with massive i-Frames like Facet Folia or Slash Rave.

oh I pulled it off a few times, the issue is just with the spawn layout on floor 29, I'd need to be packing a lot of power and figure out a passive-chip replacement for solid straight that in order to wipe out the enemies in front of me before the purple snakes start moving in for the kill. even just killing one of them before they slash me would keep me from dying

as I am right now im like a fraction of a second off from being able to do that consistently
    Last edited by Zorak000; Sep 13, 2019 at 02:04 PM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Man, I'm having shit luck with aculd. Once gotten rod, that's it.😕
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

oh yeah I basically burnt out last tower; cleared it all the 2nd day and didnt get a single aculd weapon until the final day, all while trying to keep track to try again every 2 hours (mostly for friend partner resets, but also to try and get other things done, I did sleep though haha)

anyway I got my tear grid althea partisan setup working; on floor 29's battle I just gotta let auto battle do it's thing until it starts up tear grid, then I manually change target to one of the snake ladies. once one of them are dead im in the clear.

can anyone give me tips on passing the Nightmare Tower mission 7-9, i am using 14* althea rifle and the PA the makes stand on a platform using the rifle PA. It is like they immune to the damage of the rifle i am using.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

what are you using for the rest of your loadout?

edit: holy shit it finally happened

Spoiler!
    Last edited by modoru; Sep 17, 2019 at 10:29 AM.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

alright just letting auto-battle tear grid 2 with dark althea partisan, the wind comic girl, the light rainbow build seraphy, summer akatar, and solid straight has been getting the job done more times than not, sometimes rng like seraphy not activating for the shield alongside unfavorable AI decisions can make a run fail, but I must have just had a run of bad luck before.