Page 533 of 758 FirstFirst ... 33433483523530531532533534535536543583633 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 7578

Ideal? neat.

EQ this week?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Ideal? neat.

EQ this week?
    NO EQ, we're getting the Arks New Year Carnival, so we might get a collab event with PSO2es
    http://pso2.jp/players/event/newyear2017/?uiaid=b_44669
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I hope Madame Umbrella got a good ex skill

It appears that the collect file search option will not work with an files that have expired. I have Gix weaponry files that I can continue to work on when on PC, but you will immediately error out if you try to use the search for expired files. Search worked fine with the Astra series files.

I had heard about that earlier. I thought it was a pretty poor design move, simply because the main benefit of such a function would be to allow you to finish off one last file and then to use a trigger to complete the eq limited goal, Probably the most insulting part is that they showed a file that for most people would've been unobtainable (but still acceptable from Purin) by that point, resulting in the misinformation that it would work on files that were 'expired'.

That's...disappointing, to say the least.

Also, doesn't seem like there is much worth scratching for this time around? Kind of a relief after Xmas Annette and New Years Jene. lol

Quite so, this weeks scratch is lackluster, which is good because I need to save medals. Unrelated, I scratched 35k fun in order to get facet folia 6 on a character who didn't have it, and compared it almost to elder rebellion 10/ex. It's on par if not stronger than ER10.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Quite so, this weeks scratch is lackluster, which is good because I need to save medals. Unrelated, I scratched 35k fun in order to get facet folia 6 on a character who didn't have it, and compared it almost to elder rebellion 10/ex. It's on par if not stronger than ER10.
    Seriously? lol

I don't doubt it but that is pretty crazy. I finally got Elder EX after all this time during the New Years scratch but I feel like I hardly care. With the exception of new EX missions which won't be coming for a little while, I'm just sticking with TDags for now. lol

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I hope Madame Umbrella got a good ex skill
    she can work with Ice chips on top of her working with Dark chips. not bad; not the best outcome but still pretty good

actually since she has you regenerate PP over time it might make a really good pair with gift sack and nabarta EX

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Seriously? lol

I don't doubt it but that is pretty crazy. I finally got Elder EX after all this time during the New Years scratch but I feel like I hardly care. With the exception of new EX missions which won't be coming for a little while, I'm just sticking with TDags for now. lol
    I'd definitely agree with the comment that ER is better for general questing, rather than bossing specifically, as the better dodge is more useful, but yea. I tested the following loadout in one of the limited quests: Fire Arms/Ideal Duos/Avenger/Fubuki/FF6+Annette Xmas with 310 ele/arion TD's (as GU because that char has no melee levelled). Against the King Yede (which I don't know if it counts as a "boss" for Ideal Duos effect), my first hit with all chips active was 420k with 3 attack pse. I only managed to get one hit with that because it died basically instantly after it , but from that alone I can calculate that the PA would've done approximately 7.4m damage in total, with a 6* PA. Factoring in that if I had FF8 I could use the same loadout just with the 8*, I estimate that would've been roughly 10m damage. With a yami assist over annette it'd be even greater.

Pretty absurd for a 6* PA of all things.