Page 730 of 758 FirstFirst ... 230630680720727728729730731732733740 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7578

The "main" weekly quest at Skyscape has a chance to drop many of the materials needed. But the chance is so low it's unpractical.

The 12* plug chip dropped for me multiple times in Eternal Tower (not Nightmare Tower), at floors 63, 66 and 69. I think I got 2 copies of it in one go at 66? I haven't yet progressed higher in the tower.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

oh, i misspoke - i meant 11* chip. it's just a rare ver. of the 10* cpu looking thing.

maybe it's on the main event quest? I've barely looked at it since it came out.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

From a look at twitter, it seems like clearing the nightmare tower is a requirement at this point to actually get the 13* material required to upgrade the final plug levels. That's gonna be fun. Vaguely related, I get an error code 10158 when I go to check someones chip plug levels, how odd.

Speaking of the nightmare tower, I'm going to make assumptions that lyrise has cleared it, and thus ask what floors have what resistances/weaknesses so I know how many more sets I'm going to have trouble with (I have precisely zero fire chips that are realistically usable so by default I'm at a disadvantage it seems). In particular, which floor sets have a ranged resist, since I can at least parallel slider cheese the ones that dont with a fairly ok loadout. I'm going to guess most are fire weakness with every second or third set ranged resist but I sure dont know. getting an all gold clear on it seems like it will be a considerable challenge.

Another edit: guess i'll just make a list of what I've seen so far, at least as far as time/weakness/resists go.
    floor set weakness resist silver time gold time
    1-3 lightning fire - light - dark 5:00.00 3:30.00
    4-6 fire ice - lightning - light - ranged 5:10.00 3:40.00
    7-9 lightning ice - wind - dark - tech 5:20.00 3:50.00
    10-12 fire lightning - wind - light - melee 5:30.00 4:00.00
    13-15 lightning fire - ice - dark - ranged 5:40.00 4:10.00
    The blade dingels on 10-12 tore me a new one, to the point that it took me almost 7 minutes to clear it.
    Last edited by Atmius; Jun 9, 2019 at 06:11 AM.

floor set weakness resist silver time gold time additional notes
    1-3 lightning fire - light - dark 5:00.00 3:30.00
    4-6 fire ice - lightning - light - ranged 5:10.00 3:40.00
    7-9 lightning ice - wind - dark - tech 5:20.00 3:50.00
    10-12 fire lightning - wind - light - melee 5:30.00 4:00.00
    13-15 lightning fire - ice - dark - ranged 5:40.00 4:10.00
    16-18 fire wind - dark - light - tech 6:20.00 4:20.00
    19-21 lightning fire - ice - wind - melee 6:40.00 4:40.00
    22-24 fire lightning - light - dark 7:00.00 5:00.00 lose 5% hp every 5 seconds
    25-27 lightning fire - wind - light 7:20.00 5:20.00 lose 5% hp every 5 seconds
    28-30 fire ice - lightning - dark 7:40.00 5:40.00 all healing effects nullified

That would be the entire table filled in.

I think it also helps to forego link arts in favor of stat boost links. If your deck can handle it, using a +45%/+45%/+20% and 2 of whatever else you want (0 cost of course) would be ideal. And just remember, this only works if your linked chip has the same element, so do consider which elements have those 0 cost link options.

The only other thing to consider is that while you may not have many fire chips to work with, you're still good as long as the resisted elements don't clock in at a total higher than a non-resisted element. Otherwise try to dance around the resisted elements as best as you can while incorporating as many different boost types as you can - your boosts can be of a resisted element, and as long as it doesn't push that resisted element's total beyond any other non-resisted element. (To give you an idea what I was using, most of the time my decks didn't contain a single 13* chip, 13* was provided by the FL. If any resisted element hit 250, I would put units on to raise element cap to allow the non-resisted elements to pull away from having such a high resisted element)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jun 9, 2019 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks for that, it seems like I'm going to have considerable trouble on all of the fire element ones, if my attempts at 16-18 are anything to go by. Blade dingels also apparently appear in large numbers in 22-24, which is somewhere i can't use my strongest loadout for it either. (Aristin/gene+duna/arks admin seraphy/dark swimsuit annette/rngfist ex+4th anniversary). I also just found out that despite finally being able to get my elder pain to level 90, the B materials for plug releasing it aren't actually available according to swiki, unless they exclusively drop from nightmare tower. If only I could pull a parallel slider ex/10/8 from scratch, things might be easier.
    Last edited by Atmius; Jun 9, 2019 at 11:59 AM.

I've been getting some of those errors, though I chalked it up to one of 2 things. Server busy (since an EM was going on in PC at the time) or a strange bug, since it seems that when I try to trade in 75 chips at a time my game would always experience "Server issues".

Anyway, this has quickly become my favorite deck, just due to the sheer number of effects included. At the end of the day, even though I put in a fair amount of resources into my Dominacio weapons, it seems that I prefer having more costdown from the Arion weapons.

Spoiler!

So I can't even use this game to buy AC anymore.... Wasted $25 USD on nothing.

You can buy AC just fine with a credit/debit card lnked to your google account, supposedly it's just buying with google play cards that doesn't work or so I have read.

So now even SEGA wants to identify me.

*Edit*

NVM it seems this is on Google's end, as always they inconvenience people taking responsibilities that don't belong to them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/commen..._using_pso2es/
    Last edited by LordKaiser; Jun 9, 2019 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I've been getting some of those errors, though I chalked it up to one of 2 things. Server busy (since an EM was going on in PC at the time) or a strange bug, since it seems that when I try to trade in 75 chips at a time my game would always experience "Server issues".

Anyway, this has quickly become my favorite deck, just due to the sheer number of effects included. At the end of the day, even though I put in a fair amount of resources into my Dominacio weapons, it seems that I prefer having more costdown from the Arion weapons.

Spoiler!
    I have no idea what half the effects of those chips are, but i'm sure it's quite absurd because I know there's a hp barrier in there too. All I know is that I wasn't able to get any of those on my mainly used characters, so I'm missing a bunch of power, which I'm half hoping I can make up for with the plug system. My biggest gripe right now is actually that they changed the friend assist from "able to avoid an attack by using it before it hits" to "fucking worthless because now it just does no damage (even though it gives you a just reversal, that 's irrelevant if you die in one hit)", making it a hell of a lot harder for me to use rngfist for fire weak. Reading up that the 14* weapons from eqs actually have 5 cost reduction at +35 makes me want to get a rifle or knux, but even if I did I wouldn't be able to cap them.

My take on the plug system, from what few are available right now: they've really skewed the results and effectiveness for chips relative to their rarity/type/frame. Lets use sp slot chips as an as an example:
    12* Aristin - raw attack type: +19000 raw attack, +400 hp, +20% activation rate, putting it at 33000-35000 raw attack, like 1100hp, and a 中++ or 大 activationrate.
    12* yamigarasu - C frame: +250% for 430% total C frame, +40 element with dual element and changed to on hit, which would probably bring it to almost 240 ice/dark with a single chip, capping the 250 with on class bonus.
    12* sacred duster - E frame: +130% for 320% E frame, changed to on hit rather than just attack.
    11* judgement hearts - lightning D frame: +80% for 205% total D frame, -6 cost for 17 cost total.

I'd list more, but in essence, almost all of the remaining types are E frame, and get fairly meagre "why even bother" upgrades relative to the above ones. You'd notice that even sacred duster got a pretty tame upgrade compared to the others at that. Elder pain also has a fairly lackluster and pointless upgrade (10% damage, 60 element on something that'd already cap 250 for sure), but the third one is the one of note being a -6 cost, making it a 430%/28 cost U frame. In essence, I can't tell what they're actually aiming for with these buffs that are all over the place as far as consistency.