Page 484 of 758 FirstFirst ... 384434474481482483484485486487494534584 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 7578

If anyone is running Android 7.1.1 beta, do note that the navigation menu (with the home, menu and back keys) will now attach itself to the "bottom" edge of your phone, regardless of your phone's orientation. Because es hasn't been adjusted for this change, you'll find that if you play the game with your phone rotated 90 degrees clockwise (which in most cases will have the "bottom" of your phone in your left hand) the touch is going to be off by the width of that navigation menu bar, and obviously a deadzone on the very right edge of your display (in that orientation). If you see this happen, just rotate your device 180 degrees such that the bottom edge is now on the "right" side.

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    how to make weaponoids gift gauge increase faster?
    what weaponoids gift gauge depend on?
    thx.
    Stamina cost. Gift gauges fill up at a rate dependent on the original stamina cost of the mission you run. The higher the cost the more meter you get. Also, this can be doubled by also including a chip (usually the newest one) that has a gauge increase bonus. For example, this week, it's the Halloween Aurora chip that has the double gauge increase bonus, which will last until next maintenance. One last note: EMs run as if you only spent 4 stamina per run.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 21, 2016 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    how to make weaponoids gift gauge increase faster?
    what weaponoids gift gauge depend on?
    thx.
    Use chips that have limited effect of boosting the gauge, currently it's the halloween aurora.
    And the cost of stamina determine the amount boosted, 1/2 stamina event still count for the full stamina cost.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

PSO2es Version 2.7.0 will switch from Unity 4 to Unity 5 at the end of November, during that time, we won't be able to use it.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    PSO2es Version 2.7.0 will switch from Unity 4 to Unity 5 at the end of November, during that time, we won't be able to use it.
    Let me better clarify this statement - there are a number of devices that won't work after the switch to Unity 5.

If you have any of these devices you'll need to transfer the account off them before the change (most of these devices are quite old too):

・ Acer Iconia Tab A200
    ・ Acer Iconia Tab A500
    ・ Acer Iconia Tab A100
    ・ ASUS Eee Pad Slider
    ・ ASUS Transformer TF101
    ・ Motorola PHOTON(TM) ISW11M
    ・ Motorola XOOM
    ・ SHARP EB-A71GJ
    ・ SHARP GALAPAGOS A01SH
    ・ Sony Tablet P
    ・ Sony Tablet S

Same general rule applies as well - Unity 5 will up the overhead needed to run the game, so people with older devices may see performance issues as well (Fate/Grand Order went through the exact problem when they upgraded their clients to a newer version of Unity).

Source: http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=3107

So this week we have another ranking event, as usual. This time, it's burn draal. I don't know how I feel about that, given they've been giving us all these fire chips recently (which would've gone great with say banther oran who hasn't appeared since what, january?) and now throwing us a curve ball with an ice weak boss (which is now my weakest element by a huge margin).

At the end of the day though, you're more or less looking at your light element values, and not ice/dark. Now, I'd consider it a real curve ball if they changed the Type C/SH Burndraal to be not weak to light.

while that is certainly a true point, especially so if there's a steady stream of triggers (which is almost a certainty if one is to rank), being able to kill VH's fast is also somewhat relevant in the early days. That and ult amdu sheets only being really viable to still collect in efficient groups this week before everybody who doesn't have an interest in spending star gems on refreshes finishes collecting those which they want, only really leaving late comers and people who weren't able to get to 75/75 before that point left over running resulting in much slower times to finish.

Sega really need to make it so you can log in to es and maingame at the same time on different characters, while locking es storage when it detects you being logged on to prevent shenanigans.

So new prize for EM

And the new 11* seems to be a weaker version of moktav prophecy
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Tourmalinka's story completion bonus - Activation rate up. Not bad for most players since it specializes in healing - kinda useless for those who can effortlessly murder SH EM runs.

The new scratch seems not so good? Or am I missing something