Page 545 of 758 FirstFirst ... 45445495535542543544545546547548555595645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 7578

- 'easy' is subjective. If you've been playing for a good while on a single character and have a strong loadout, it could be said to be easier. If you're starting fresh, hell no.
    - No. If your maingame class is max level, your exp transfer will cap at one exp until excube, which you have to then login and get in the maingame to get said excube.
    - Yes, you can feed them chips instead of eggs if you want to, limit of 3 though per thing.
    - No.
    - No idea.

tl;dr the main benefit of es is the extra 100 storage slots.

Aw, alright. Thanks for the help. :<

Quote Originally Posted by bankcute View Post
    Are there way to reset friend's chip cooldown?
    Only way to reset is wait 3 hour?
    Either that or drink a full OP potion.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    I got some questions about Pso2es and I thought I'd post it here instead of in the quick questions thread:

I've been looking to get in to PSO2es because my friend keeps saying that's how he got every class to 75 and there's load of other benefits, so I'm curious about some things:

- Is it true you can easily level up in PSO2es?
    - Do you get class excubes in it using your maxed out class too?
    - Can you feed Summoner pets in there?
    - Can you reliably get 13 star weapons? I'm starting to wane out on following the EQ's in the main game on a schedule and my collection files are getting dragged out. Is it possible to get 13 star to +35 through ES?
    - Is the Translation better now? Last time I tried ES it was only the main menu that was translated and I had to keep second guessing what I was actually doing. :<
    1. Exp is transfered between both, EQ grants a lot of exp.
    2. No, the exp get stauck at 1 for PSO2, you can kill random thing or eat a exp ticket to get the cube.
    3. There are EQs that give gem and chance to get the PSO2es only 13*, you also get the option to fill CF through it and you can pay AC to fill out more.
    4. Don't use it.

Yeah...The new Ice Tech is broken against boss weak to ice.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

They've really been trying to push techs lately haven't they? Considering just a few months ago, everyone and their dogs were just using TMG+Rebellion, and most moved on to folia. Heck, I think I might be one of a handful of people on the high end to use a katana still (just because I find it fun).

Anyway, Velentine's Gene is in the scratch. Got her in a single medal pull - but it won't be replacing Annette in my EM loadouts since they both have the same bonus effect, and Annette's chip effects are far superior in this case.

That Na Barta clip is hilarious. lol

I'm glad things are getting a bit more varied in es though. As fun as Year of Elder Rebellion was, a lot more things seem viable for XH now. It's too bad that because of the game's format (being a mobage), they can't really go in and adjust old PAs and things from what I understand? Or does that only relate to nerfing things?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Yeah...The new Ice Tech is broken against boss weak to ice.
    That was fucking hilarious.

luck with ac
    Spoiler!

2nd
    Spoiler!

3rd
    Spoiler!

10th
    Spoiler!
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

I have Nabarta EX on one of my chars but don't think its spec'd with good stuff

#Rip
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    That Na Barta clip is hilarious. lol

I'm glad things are getting a bit more varied in es though. As fun as Year of Elder Rebellion was, a lot more things seem viable for XH now. It's too bad that because of the game's format (being a mobage), they can't really go in and adjust old PAs and things from what I understand? Or does that only relate to nerfing things?
    I remember they did tweak some of the old PA awhile back.

E type, seems to be

XX Light element = XX% E type damage boost

People are still testing, but some say it/s 0.3%, other say it's 1%
    Last edited by Sizustar; Feb 4, 2017 at 10:14 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

If it's 0.3, it's too weak, and if it's 1%, it's going to be way too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post

It's related to nerfing things largely. Japanese law for these kinds of things states that you can't take away or make changes that negatively impact what was originally sold to the customer. If they nerf the chip, that's equivalent to taking something away. If they rebalance it, it still takes things away. It would have to be an outright buff. For Sega to rebalance all the PAs, they would have to buff everything else. Not that it's a bad thing, sometimes the only way to get balance is to literally break everything (which in this case is sorely needed since you practically see everyone use daggers or TMGs and occasionally a wand. would be nice to get some variety for once without feeling like you're not doing the best you can)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Feb 4, 2017 at 10:23 PM.