Page 670 of 758 FirstFirst ... 170570620660667668669670671672673680720 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 7578

The lowest time I managed to get is 39.48 and I can't seem to find a way to save more time... Using Elder + Sat Aim along with Avenger Chase chip. The only thing that could reduce the time is getting lucky with finding the mobs tiles fast and not running into dummy mobs tiles, but that is pure rng. (I tried zoom to peek the tile trick, but it seems to be fixed)

I don't have one point PA =/

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    The lowest time I managed to get is 39.48 and I can't seem to find a way to save more time... Using Elder + Sat Aim along with Avenger Chase chip. The only thing that could reduce the time is getting lucky with finding the mobs tiles fast and not running into dummy mobs tiles, but that is pure rng. (I tried zoom to peek the tile trick, but it seems to be fixed)

I don't have one point PA =/
    I'm just wondering about how you're going through each stage. I can only assume damage output isn't an issue since you mentioned that the cap was getting in your way. I just did a run using Elder Rebellion, opened every panel and got 34 seconds.

Just to make sure, are you aware that one of the recent QoL changes for tower was that as soon as you start to open a panel, you can open another unless it turns out to be an enemy panel? You don't need to wait for the panel to fully open before opening another, you literally just tap every unopened panel as fast as you can.

Given that austere NT was announced for the next century, make sure to grab copies of the rifle.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I'm just wondering about how you're going through each stage. I can only assume damage output isn't an issue since you mentioned that the cap was getting in your way. I just did a run using Elder Rebellion, opened every panel and got 34 seconds.

Just to make sure, are you aware that one of the recent QoL changes for tower was that as soon as you start to open a panel, you can open another unless it turns out to be an enemy panel? You don't need to wait for the panel to fully open before opening another, you literally just tap every unopened panel as fast as you can.
    Violently tapping random tiles on the phone? XD Managed to get to 36.31... The margin for error is too small for my liking.

Edit: I DID IT FINALLY! 34 .85
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Mar 3, 2018 at 10:52 AM.

Here, a test of ilgrants (I fucked up by not bringing CP units here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnuD_8oxpJQ
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    201 for sure, maybe 203 if there's Chapter 4-5 too. I'm out of Drive so I can't tell. This means that you can do 7 runs of Rappies without actively replenishing drive when they appear, and it needs 16h40m to replenish to max from 0.

-=EDIT=-
    Spoiler!
    Sorry for being late, but thank you very much for the response.

SEGA sure is being generous with these 13* weapons. You get about 5 of those event crystals per hardest run, so you only need to run the quest 14 times to get a weapon. That's way less of an effort than endlessly doing Emergency Quests hoping for a drop, or going through the hassle of converting Ray into Union. I feel like PSO2es is actually fun at the moment.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'd like some advice regarding floors with damage caps...

I'm trying to get gold rank on 46F-48F (Tundra, with King Yede+ on 47F and Snow Banther on 48F). But the damage cap of course cripples me. What abilities with multiple hits should I look for to bypass it?
    is there any reason to bother with golding various floors? gold versus silver doesn't SEEM to impact quest rewards, and the all floors cleared reward at the end just needs you to be under the total time it would take to gold everything (even if you didn't gold each floor individually).

assuming you're just spamming a floor for rewards, is my understanding correct that if i'm trying to get as many EJ's as i can, the only real option is to clear the whole tower for all the various automatic rewards and then pick a level i can clear quickly and hope for the best?

more specifically, there isn't really anything i can do to avoid floors where i get 0EJ, right? that's just luck of the draw? i've been spamming 37-39 since i can clear it in 20-25 seconds and it's the only floor currently confirmed to have 13* drops. if someone wants to point me towards a floor that would be better, i'm all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    is there any reason to bother with golding various floors? gold versus silver doesn't SEEM to impact quest rewards, and the all floors cleared reward at the end just needs you to be under the total time it would take to gold everything (even if you didn't gold each floor individually).

assuming you're just spamming a floor for rewards, is my understanding correct that if i'm trying to get as many EJ's as i can, the only real option is to clear the whole tower for all the various automatic rewards and then pick a level i can clear quickly and hope for the best?

more specifically, there isn't really anything i can do to avoid floors where i get 0EJ, right? that's just luck of the draw? i've been spamming 37-39 since i can clear it in 20-25 seconds and it's the only floor currently confirmed to have 13* drops. if someone wants to point me towards a floor that would be better, i'm all ears.
    You get a Rappy Medal for getting Gold Time.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You get a Rappy Medal for getting Gold Time.
    oh, i actually didn't notice. i golded so many floors without trying that i wasn't worried about the 3-4 silvers i had once my total clear time was good enough for the gold rewards.

on a side note (and i'm sure this is a case of correlation without causality due to small sample size), but has anyone noticed that they are getting more EJ from silver clears than gold ones? i got 3 0's and some 1's and 2's in my last 6 golds, while my last 6 silvers had a 4 and 5, a bunch of 2's, and 1 1. i started letting the timer run at the end to bring myself to silver.

What do i do with 10* rappy chips?
    Spoiler!