Page 677 of 758 FirstFirst ... 177577627667674675676677678679680687727 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I log on PSO2es everyday to get my daily presents and play the daily free games to get stones, weapons, units, add EXP to my to collection sheets and grind my Dark Blast. It also gets me to keep my "es" Storage in PSO2. Besides what I've named, would there be any reason for me to be playing PSO2es, would it give me anything more in PSO2?

aside from what the others have mentioned about receptors (soul/extreme/factor), occasionally they will have items that could be potentially useful on the recycle shops. one example of this is the austere rifle being on there right now for a few more days (and at a dirt cheap price point that you can get in about 20-30 minutes). not the most interesting weapon right now, but with austere upgrades confirmed to happen in the future, that could be an awesome pickup for right now.

if you play summoner in the main game, es is awesome for leveling the pets. you can get 11* chips absurdly easy compared to high rarity eggs, and then feed those spare chips to your pet for pretty good exp.

if you play enough to be competitive in es, you can also get unique items for the main game (such as the king and queen rappy suits), which worst case scenario sell for a pretty penny if you aren't interested in keeping the costumes for yourself.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    The deal with that setup (That destroys my seraphy / darker buster combo) is the usage of raw dmg booster, 6k+ attack removes the need of any element %.
    This is why that bow from XH is so damn busted, 9000 ATK + 70% chase.
    so what you are saying is that Gandiva I rolled last wednesday is equally busted, I just oughta pair him up with avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    so what you are saying is that Gandiva I rolled last wednesday is equally busted, I just oughta pair him up with avenger
    Yes, but you shouldnt focus on chase first, think of it as a bonus (unless you have white day avenger). Make sure to cover common frames such as A, E, D, G, H etc.
    Spoiler!

random question, but what weapon types have moves that make them worth using? (my primary character uses talis, my secondary character users daggers, but i have 2 more characters i have no idea what to do with. one is using tmg's right now with garbage chips, while the other is literally just sitting and collecting coins when i bother to check).

specifically the reason i ask is because on this week's eq i got an arion bow and an arion rifle as drops. are either of these worth using or are they not really good weapon types (assuming i can get my hands on whatever pa's you recommend)? ideally i'd get them to a state where they can easily and quickly farm seasonal quest stones, but if they could reach a point that they were useful in eq's, that's even better.

https://imgur.com/a/S49oV
    ah, ok that didnt work. but what was probably my issue here was using Lavis Blades since the trio of grandiva/avenger/lavis ate up most of my equip cost heh

I'll just uh, get that chip lineup complied

https://imgur.com/a/S49oV
    ah, ok that didnt work. but what was probably my issue here was using Lavis Blades since the trio of grandiva/avenger/lavis ate up most of my equip cost heh

I'll just uh, get that chip lineup complied
    That quna chip is a wasted slot, use something else (like Seraphy), change arion element to something else.
    Last edited by wahahaha; Mar 19, 2018 at 06:35 PM.
    Spoiler!

https://imgur.com/a/zw49D
    that's all of the important stuff I got; there's some old collab chips and old old chips that havent gotten link skills yet still in chip storage.

the tagamikouga, egg paska, h10 missiouri, union blade, austere shooter, giri heart, and funny bouquet rifle aren't anywhere near ability max so I cant really use those.

https://imgur.com/a/zw49D
    that's all of the important stuff I got; there's some old collab chips and old old chips that havent gotten link skills yet still in chip storage.

the tagamikouga, egg paska, h10 missiouri, union blade, austere shooter, giri heart, and funny bouquet rifle aren't anywhere near ability max so I cant really use those.
    Grandiva? / Io new year / Twin kamui halloween / PA intensifier / tier 1 PA A C E L frames, low E so you can add another one from friend chip or a different frame. (1.75 x 2.5 x 1.6 x 2.5 17.5 multiplier) (Doesn't need arion)
    edit: send me triggers pls im stuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvxDTUEE0Jk

sword run sh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B7k_cRFXns
    Last edited by wahahaha; Mar 19, 2018 at 08:41 PM.
    Spoiler!

I didnt have a dagger or tmg intensifier chip ground yet, so until I release them, they would be about as weak as that quna chip; maybe a 5% difference.

for now I put in this Quna [Fantastic] chip instead; E-type, but ~101% damage when I got 290 fire element

EDIT: but I'll just put in an intensifier when stuff isnt weak to fire heh

EDIT2: did grandiva/2018 io/haloween kamui/(unreleased) tmg intensifier/tier 2 grim barrage from an arion tmg, friend was a level 90 orochi agito; only did like a quarter of it's hp.

I guess I just have to bring a knuckle from an alt over and try meteor fist

EDIT3: oh dang im an idiot; I forgot that the difference between how additive vs multiplicative works in this game is really huge, so even that 40% from unreleased intensifiers can do some lifting by themselves
    Last edited by Zorak000; Mar 19, 2018 at 08:10 PM.

Since so many videos are being shown now, I guess I'll throw one of mine in as well. Besides just being a generic beatdown, I leave intro and outro intact, because Seiga Sword is such a badass. Now I REALLY want his side story. Hurry it up Sega!

Spoiler!