Page 713 of 758 FirstFirst ... 213613663703710711712713714715716723 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 7578
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=48

Apparently the issue seems to happen when you use a Friend Assist while knocked down while using a tech weapon, so I could see why the issue wasn't made known until now

anyway:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1hUUAAEgOR.png
    (not my image)
    the 14* sword has about the same base s-atk as a guren sword at +30, and 9 less than ares NT at +35. single-attribrute resonance attack with a 20% modifier; which means it can hit what I assume is the 50% hard cap with 250 element. with +50% of it's base atk, it would functionally be 2911.5 S-atk (I forget how the game rounds .5s), which is about 400 more than lightstream dimenxion, which we cannot even use at full stats until hunter level 85 in es.

it's Potential in pso2 is 17% unconditonal damage with the same small party-wide heal and micro-shifta effect; making it about as strong as an ares nt sword without having to use a photon blast first.

currently no word on how it's attribrute resonance technique scales

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=48

Apparently the issue seems to happen when you use a Friend Assist while knocked down while using a tech weapon, so I could see why the issue wasn't made known until now
    Heh, that explains it then
    Techer with Wand, and I was used to activating Friend Assist when I was knocked down, because it would bring me right up without the timer running. That is before the change 1 month ago, but the habit has remained.

you still want to do that, I've heard that using friend assist when you're downed will make you do a just reversal now

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    you still want to do that, I've heard that using friend assist when you're downed will make you do a just reversal now
    I'll have to check it with a different weapon type, i'll revert to confirm that.

Yeah it does do that. It keeps the action fast-paced since we all used the assist to recover without losing time, but with this change, it prevents you from using the assist to stuff boss attacks you didn't feel like dealing with.

For anyone who is interested, here's how the new Parallel Slider Zero chip plays out. Basically just use it, and then your swipes at the screen will control movement. A single swipe ensures continuous movement, but swiping in the same direction will cause a short boost, to compensate for being unable to use dodge roll until the final shot.

Spoiler!

What is this Weaponoid Vol. 15 draw all about?

Is it worth blowing Rappy Medals on, considering the Valentines draw coming up?

Weaponoid carnival. it's more or less a collection of the more recent popular chips. If you spend AC on 3* 11 pulls, you can use the bonus create a scratch.

The rule of thumb: it's only worth it if you don't have many of those chips. If there's a 12* or 13* chip you MUST have for whatever reason, and there are many chips you don't have, it can be worth doing that. Otherwise it'll feel like the biggest ripoff ever (despite the fact that you would have a 10% chance at pulling a 13* chip and an additional 30% chance of pulling a 12* chip.)

if anything, we got the es anniversary coming up in a couple months, but I wouldn't say when would be the best time to start saving your medals.

most of the anniversary chips are broken as heck though

Does doing floor 100 of eternal tower offer a better chance of getting units/weapons with more affix slots and better chances of getting the 13* chip?

I keep doing floor 61-63, since I normally finish it with a score of 20 seconds, but was wondering if I should, instead, do floor 100, which takes 2 minutes with a good chance of dying.