Page 680 of 758 FirstFirst ... 180580630670677678679680681682683690730 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Eternal tower up
    Revival of character chips (get those seraphys rollin)
    Medals for some reason
    New chip (anorexia ares spear)

G frame i believe
    get that ares partisan a cheeseburger! is this the most underweight chip art we've had so far?

on the dice, guess i'll just have to keep hitting roll and hope for the best since everyone seems to universally agree that's the way to go.

How the heck people managed to clear first 30 floors in 20 seconds?

I am trying to clear F1-3 and still only managed 1.81 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    How the heck people managed to clear first 30 floors in 20 seconds?

I am trying to clear F1-3 and still only managed 1.81 seconds.
    Absolute luck, high base power (natural, not from chip) and a LOT of gizonde spam. 1.81s on F1-3 is pretty good. If you were to get that every block, you'd be sitting at 18 seconds.

Other things to do: equip chips that trigger on hit or usage (Halloween Matoi is your best friend), and link them with chips that grant activation rate bonuses.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 22, 2018 at 12:27 PM.

Gene, Annette, and Bruno Chips got updated with a 1 Cost Link Skill that increases your ATK by 20%. So have fun with that.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Just finished Eternal Tower. Sitting at rank 17 as of this post for F1-60.

Noone commented yet on the improved storage system. I somehow wondered what happened to 300 cards and if I somehow deleted them...

I think that storage system is wonderful. A lot of mats were taking up my inventory, so having 100+ spaces suddenly open up is nice.

As for Eternal Tower shenanigans, I'm only going to mention one thing: Momijihime + Klariskrays + Tia + any 2 active chips of your choice. This is literally all you need. (I would recommend Blade Stabilizer and 15h S-Memorial Seraphy, so you don't die if things go south)

Additional Note: This does not work for floors resistant to tech damage or fire damage. For everything else, its like having a nuke at your disposal.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 23, 2018 at 08:52 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I can afford a dominacio now, but which one...

my gut feeling wants to grab the jet boots since they give me the versatility to use techs or it's own pas; vinto spam is a short single hit, while strike gust I hear is more of it's type-0 form

Boots aren't a bad choice at all, though you're probably going to want to use Strike Gust as the PA of choice (it's really REALLY good).

Just remember that unlike the last few series of es weapons, Dominacios are class restricted, so you have to ensure that you are set to Bouncer in es, or your damage is going to look very reduced.

Get rng fist weApon.
    Spoiler!