Page 691 of 758 FirstFirst ... 191591641681688689690691692693694701741 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I mean I got barely any idea what's even happening, I have just been trying to draw context from the use of background music and the tone of voice

something about apprentice brainwashing, the noir draal boy just kinda showing up when I think they were looking for Dante before, and hade ate somebody alive in front of us but we were still supposed to feel sorry for him when he died
    It's really stupid. Anatis somehow managed to brainwash herself.

Surprisingly, the end boss of Season 2 seemed easier than the end boss of Season 1. Less hp and easier to avoid damage. The only negative is that the background made it hard to see some attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Surprisingly, the end boss of Season 2 seemed easier than the end boss of Season 1. Less hp and easier to avoid damage. The only negative is that the background made it hard to see some attacks.
    I think Season 2 and Season 1 bosses are about the same level of power, but in Season 1 we didn't have as much power creep as we do now. Also, Season 1 final boss had really questionable hitboxes for certain attacks.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Season 1 final boss was also red on red. Made it really annoying to dodge attacks.

Just curious, does the tweaker ever received noticeable updates? I have not update it since July and it still works.

No, I mean that I have rank A for final boss in Season 1 despite having at least 10 times the power I had when I fought him back then. I still try sometimes and can't kill him without taking 20% damage despite having both Gene S Memorial and Yuukaru Watashi for massive temporary hp. This for a boss that has Light element weakness for which I have Il Grants EX to spam for massive damage and a lot of non E-frame cards to enjoy lots of multiplicative bonuses.

Season 2 boss however has Ice weakness, for which my best ability is Barta 3, and the only non-E frame chip I have is Ice Technique Booster+. It still dies faster and I managed to S-rank it on 5th or 6th attempt by avoiding every attack.

(btw, I'm talking about normal mode, not EX. I am not that powerful)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I cant clear first-form edgelord EX because he just one-shots me with any attack haha, that and all of the loading screens it takes just to leave and retry again usually makes me not feel like trying it more than once

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I cant clear first-form edgelord EX because he just one-shots me with any attack haha
    just one shot him first
    Spoiler!

Any good PA/Tech to deal with dragonkin in eternal tower? They are the only thing slowing my times for top 100.

Well... Going in blind into 80+ and the enemies actually have a decent amount of hp that I had to pull out knuckles to clear. At least each block is 5-9EJ per block instead pitiful 0-4 from lower floors.