Page 757 of 758 FirstFirst ... 257657707747754755756757758 LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 7578

6th Anniversary esScratch is here...since yesterday. I missed out on the first day of the 6th Anniversary Login Bonuses, so minus 60 Rappy Medals to spend during said esScratch. Bummer.
    Haul so far:

Tymek (~60 pulls):
    Darker Busters [Anniversary] x1

Sthella (110 pulls & I don't play es as her):
    Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary] x1
    Gene & More [Anniversary] x2

Anatorna (110 pulls & he is even more unused than Sthella for es):
    Galaxy Heroines [Anniversary] x1
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it's kinda weird that the falz arms start using what I assume were discarded Omega Arms models but elder just using a normal looking elder model/texture. kind of a visual clash imo

Ex Soldier First Class

Hey so I've been out of es for a while and I just started back up trying to get my way up to specialzing chips and I just wanted to know if twin daggers, tmg, knuckles are still the meta and I was wondering if I could get some help with chip set up. My current build is https://gyazo.com/bb087b67d126c687939d106e4049fb24
    Just want to know if this set up is okay to use. I don't have a lot of good chips. (As far as I know)

this was the first tower since one of the first ones where I've been able to break into top 100 for at least one point during the tower's runtime

mostly on the wings of Momijhime / Bio Beld / Valentines Ahktar / Ichiban Kasuga / Seiga Squadron. I'll be able to improve this build once they put Blade Stabilizer NT back in the lineup for me to grab with scratch points accumulated from half-off AC 11 roll specials, then I'd be looking more like Momijhime / ??? / Ignis / Blade Stabilizer NT / Seiga Squadron.

there doesn't look like too many other decent looking damage bomb chips out there; aside from claris cleas and rappy cannon, maaaaybe one of the bombs that actually use your own element instead of a preset elemental value if I can somehow get enough of the right element

then again I was able to vaporize the fire-weak-only el dagans with seiga squadron as far as floor 90 (as long as I didn't hit a full-heal floor panel, causing the 2nd damage boost from valentines akatar to not work (she's still kind of my strongest non-E-frame, non-U-frame active 12* chip...) and floors 91-100 disable healing anyway so I can't do this particular combo anymore by that point.

oh yeah I discovered that if you are using an active friend chip with a momijhime / chase damage / damage bomb build like this, while the friend chip's damage buff won't activate for the damage bomb's damage, it WILL boost the chase damage. wild.

Just making sure; is extending 13* PSO2es weapons worth it? Is the damage increase in PSO2es worth it?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It used to be the case, it still is if you have to rely on them, otherwise you're better off just using the es exclusive 14* sets (Aculd and Aletia series).

I really need a proper aculd or aletia gun to drop for me somewhere, and I keep spending my material zero on Revolt units... but until then I've gotten through some of the particularly nasty nightmare tower blocks that had melee resist and wasn't weak to a tech element that had usable techs with a unextended +35'd Arion rifle. oh right I keep forgetting if they made jet boot PAs count as tech damage or if they're still melee damage

once I get out of the resist blocks I can just plow through most of it with an aletia gunslash + slash rave; though I wish it would stop spamming the PA if the only part that will hit the remaining enemies is the final shot

https://i.imgur.com/LXVvb48.jpg

So i messed around with chips i have and gotten as far as this in damage, but am hoping if anyone knows best way to get B rank or A rank damage?

Here's some of my highest rarity chips and PAs i have

https://i.imgur.com/GOL4Jw7.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lacil; May 9, 2020 at 11:06 AM.

If we go by your picture, I assume this is for EM runs? Your KadimKaris chip is probably holding you back a little, since you can only get the damage bonus if your enemy is weak against the element of the PA chip equipped (in this case Ice). Which is fine for SH triggers since the current ones are weak against Ice, but you might find yourself doing less if you are running non-ice XH triggers.

It might not be a bad idea to replace that chip, as they made all the chips that would normally boost drop count or rare drop rate boost both now. Normally it's one or the other, and not both, and since the effect isn't stackable, it makes sense to let just one chip do the work this time.

The only other suggestion I can make, besides upgrading your chips' plug abilities, is to use the es exclusive Revolt units so that you will have a higher elemental cap, which allows you do do even more damage.

Ok thank you for the suggestion