Page 627 of 758 FirstFirst ... 127527577617624625626627628629630637677727 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 7578

Yami-NT also has a solid Weaponoid Potential; if you're just starting out on Braver, it's not a bad deal.

Personally speaking, I'd actually be saving up to buy Material Zero (100 Gold Raven Feathers). Can't have enough Arion.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    long read
    King Rappy is for chip leveling same as other rappy chips.

Chase yes have chance on hit for some chips and they mostly either outdated or just weak, Avenger is strong 110% chase ( 120% SP), DBA chase 70%, afaik top chase still Fray Fiora with 135% so Avenger SP slot is pretty close to this with lower cost.

Bisque Drop yes have both E frame and chase, but 14%(17%SP) per light chip E frame, 8%(10%SP) chase per light chip, so you need all light deck to have max effect 84%(102% SP) E frame, 48% (60% SP) chase, so its not really useful.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Sep 12, 2017 at 10:33 AM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

lol, i just realized we got a new story today.

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    lol, i just realized we got a new story today.
    Is the story update today? I saw the ads in PSO2, but I was thinking that it might be a future update.

So, what's Calamity Soul's schtick?
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 13, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Is the story update today? I saw the ads in PSO2, but I was thinking that it might be a future update.

So, what's Calamity Soul's schtick?
    IDk since I was only interested in the Quna bits

basically the gist of the convo I got from a bad google translate is. The Trans enemies are starting to get the attention of the Arks Higher ups (Counciel of 6 I assume), Thats why shes getting invovled.

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    IDk since I was only interested in the Quna bits

basically the gist of the convo I got from a bad google translate is. The Trans enemies are starting to get the attention of the Arks Higher ups (Counciel of 6 I assume), Thats why shes getting invovled.
    Council was disbanded between EP3 and EP4. I assume you mean the same people, though, which would make sense. I can imagine Casra sending Quna out to investigate the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Yami-NT also has a solid Weaponoid Potential; if you're just starting out on Braver, it's not a bad deal.

Personally speaking, I'd actually be saving up to buy Material Zero (100 Gold Raven Feathers). Can't have enough Arion.
    Braver is my third highest level class (lvl.67 atm; I want to level it, but I really need to focus on leveling my main/sub to unlock 80/80 content; only need a few more Hu cubes, but the +35 13* weapons are holding me back), but it is spec'd for Bow Braver, and my mag is spec'd for R-ATK, so yeah, while I want to get it since it is easy to obtain (and all-class is nice), I don't know how much I will be able to properly/fully use it. I still don't see how/why they thought it was a good idea to make such a split/divided class (Braver), where you kind of have to pick one weapon or the other; unless it was a money-grab attempt (buy another mag chump!) kind of situation, but oh well.

Also, I am over 100 gifts now from my chips (during last maint. I went back and wrote them all down, i.e. Excel spreadsheet; it's probably around 110~ish right now), still not one rainbow stone (only two gold and 26-30 silver), so may need to go for those (rainbow) as well after the Material Zero (I have 19 MZ atm, so one more makes a weapon possible, but I don't want any of the ones currently available so...).

You are correct. I also wouldn't be surprised if it was Huey/Claris Clare III are involved also. I can imagine her running across one of those shielded darker and getting pissed should could not nuke it.

Is the photon dice game starting to really irritate anyone else, or do I just have horrid luck? I've only ever even made it to Seraphy twice, and last time was yesterday, and after she greeted my character she rolled a 17... Awesome. I've only ever rolled a fever twice, across two characters, and it wasn't even needed either time and ended up losing later those rounds anyway; meanwhile the Darker Busters roll them with notably more frequency. I know the 'go big or go home' approach isn't going to pay out often, but 99% of the time I can't get past Annette, 75% can't get past Gene, and although my characters are getting better at beating More, it's still sad losing when he rolls one less than you.

Anyway, after looking at the actual prices in the exchange shop, the LA aside, the prices are actually pretty decent, so I may end up toning down my approach and just take anything over 5k if it happens (had 7200 going into that double up vs. Seraphy yesterday; other than that I can't really remember it happening though).

Only won against Seraphy once through that gambling mumbo-jumbo. It's really just luck.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant