Page 743 of 758 FirstFirst ... 243643693733740741742743744745746753 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    Wait, why is solid straight scary with alistin specifically?

Am I missing something about his effect?
    There's a video Sizustar posted back 1-2 pages back showing a player devastating an EM boss with this combo. My commentary on that was how that combination was doing most of the work, but to repeat what I said back then:

Alistine at max plug ability (#1) will give you +33000 raw attack power. Solid Straight's ability at max plug (#1) will add 200-240% of your raw attack stat, leading to you having anywhere from 102k-118k raw attack stat. Add a few more damage multipliers in the form of your other chips, and you can imagine the end result. Or just watch that video to see how fast the boss goes down.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Ah, for some reason I thought U-frame was another generic damage frame, I wasn't aware it was a base atk multiplication. That clarifies things.

... I need to farm so many more plug materials, it's ridiculous.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

So what kind of loadout should I be using for the hard eternal tower?

I know there are floor that are strong against range, melee or specific element so to switch PA for that.
    And that the bomb method for normal tower lower level, is it better to just have one enemy PA and other as multiplier?

13+12* that I have
    Spoiler!

PA/Tech
    Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

if you're just going for gold time clears, you can just Gizonde your way through this Eternal Tower; pack yourself your strongest chips with the "on damage" activation condition; unless you're using that summer yasminkov chip first anyway. Have shifta or deband as your linked chip to gizonde for the 3% chase damage hit (if you dont have another source of chase damage), it might be low damage, but it'll help proc your on-damage passive chips.

Nightmare Tower though is another story; I'd say that Summer yasminkov will be your lifeblood there because it'll let you skip having to buffer your PAs with a basic attack to JA them. until you reach the floors where they outright disable healing, Tenimusou or Guld Milla can let you live through anything that won't one-shot you (you can very easily be one-shot by stuff like kartagots or el ahdas); otherwise Seiga Sword is one of the single largest chomks of E-frame there is.

Even with a 13* chip equipped, you may need to consider using 8* PAs simply because they still cost less PP to use at ability max.

I don't know exactly what's the best ideas but you certainly have a lot of very good chips there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    if you're just going for gold time clears, you can just Gizonde your way through this Eternal Tower; pack yourself your strongest chips with the "on damage" activation condition; unless you're using that summer yasminkov chip first anyway. Have shifta or deband as your linked chip to gizonde for the 3% chase damage hit (if you dont have another source of chase damage), it might be low damage, but it'll help proc your on-damage passive chips.

Nightmare Tower though is another story; I'd say that Summer yasminkov will be your lifeblood there because it'll let you skip having to buffer your PAs with a basic attack to JA them. until you reach the floors where they outright disable healing, Tenimusou or Guld Milla can let you live through anything that won't one-shot you (you can very easily be one-shot by stuff like kartagots or el ahdas); otherwise Seiga Sword is one of the single largest chomks of E-frame there is.

Even with a 13* chip equipped, you may need to consider using 8* PAs simply because they still cost less PP to use at ability max.

I don't know exactly what's the best ideas but you certainly have a lot of very good chips there.
    in all honesty, the most dangerous enemy in this nightmare tower to me was a dagan (and only like 3 of them in the entire set at that), simply because it was the only enemy that could attack if I didn't immediately run away at the start or non JA attack it. Everything else was extremely generous as far as allowing you to get JAs off, especially on the ice weak stages. The strongest loadout you could come with from that selection of chips that is lazy and dual use for both variants of quest would be a plugged aristin, plugged sold straight with 5 cost down, annette summer, yas8kc summer, and ff10 or ps10 with a +35 dark arion. it wouldn't be perfect but it'd work well probably.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I was just running in with 5th anniversary seraphy, 4th anniversary heroines, 5th anniversary heroines, max 1 and 3 plug solid straight, and tear grid 2 on a wind +30 gold partisan; activating solid straight, using a basic attack into tear grid and holding onto my butt cheeks

managed to kill the 4x el ahada + kartagot room like that, but then the 2 el ahda 2 breedah whatever else was in that bottom right encounter on floor 18 managed to kill me

Just a quick run of Nightmare tower 28-30f, if only to demonstrate how much of a difference a max ability Saika Hyori makes (remember, it's 30 levels).

Spoiler!

Mine's only lv9 and I'm kinda sad they switched him out with kazami, tbh. I was hoping to farm him this time around.

You kind of can. 1000 Jewels per copy in the trade shop.

yes, I know
    but grinding 1k jewels is, uh

not easy
    not when you get anywhere from like 1~10 a run at most (feels like, anyway)