Page 641 of 758 FirstFirst ... 141541591631638639640641642643644651691741 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 7578

Also, Strike Gust seems to play the Shifta animation at the end of the attack, after the heel drop (like in the main game). Does this actually buff you or anything?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Seems easy enough to test; just use it again and see if you deal more damage the second time.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I heard grenade shell is better than it used to be at launch; but im not sure if you have to dive roll after shooting the grenade, if you can at least fire a normal attack right after the grenade, or if you can just keep firing them one after another. I havent used it myself, but my friend says he sees the same damage with it that he sees from the same grade of diffusion shell

That's it. I'm done with this game.

Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post

Unrelated, I actually saw someone on my free list yesterday with a 90/90 13* chip. Dude must've grinded hardcore.
    I got the chip the week it came out with only 1 roll, I was aiming for niren kamui actually and had to wait for monday to farm the materials. Only took me 10 rappy medals to reset my drive to farm all 45 ultraviolet materials for the lvl90 unlock.

Screenshot_2017-11-01-16-07-41.jpg

Okay, so is it just me, or does Haze feel specifically designed to check Facet Folia abuse? It has a lot of long, lengthy attacks with lingering hitboxes that inflict knockback.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Okay, so is it just me, or does Haze feel specifically designed to check Facet Folia abuse? It has a lot of long, lengthy attacks with lingering hitboxes that inflict knockback.
    Don't forget about that across the map jumping too lol
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That's pretty much the feeling I got from it too. I'm not fond of it either, since my loadouts dont support anything but that. On the flip side it did give me a 6s ext receptor unit though, so that's something.

Honestly, I feel like it's much easier to take a Chip with regen or lifesteal and use Strike Gust to facetank the boss's attacks, since Strike Gust gives super armor.

I think Grim barrage has super armor and works well, sadly I dont have it though
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel