Page 578 of 758 FirstFirst ... 78478528568575576577578579580581588628678 ... LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Shanefrisa - Active Chip. Greatly increase Ice attribute and enormously raise damage for a long time.
    Wrong.
    長い時間、氷属性を大きく強化し、追加で特大ダメージを与える。
    It's basically an element ice bio beld. will be interesting to see if lavis blade raises the cap higher than 310.

what do they mean by We implemented the "chip warehouse" function. please explain. And also is the new scratch off weaponiod selection is active in this update?

1. It's an additional chip storage. For those chips you want to keep but have no active use for.

2. No. That's happening later. I wager in May.

Thank god for the additional storage -- I keep everything on my main just in case the meta shifts (which is why I was fine with dropping TMGs on a dime for TDags) but I wish you could expand the storage with Rappy Medals and AC. 350AC isn't a base breaker but all the same it's a little steep considering we can't just shell out Medals to expand it...

re: Lavis Blade, I'm sorta tempted to swing for it but I'll wait for swiki to get the details on it first. If that is true, Fire Element is going to keep on getting sillier and sillier considering Darker Busters and Rina/SORO.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Wrong.

It's basically an element ice bio beld. will be interesting to see if lavis blade raises the cap higher than 310.
    Damn you Google Translate! If I could actually read kanji, that'd be great.

Think I'll hold on my Medals; I get the feeling Lavis will be really OP, but I dunno about pulling on Shanefrisa right now.

Weapono! #34: Nothing will stop Lavis=Blade from cuddling in Gene's boobs. NOTHING

Last edited by Altiea; Apr 19, 2017 at 11:03 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

as someone who doesn't have particularly high end chips (i have some nice 11* stuff, but haven't gotten a single 12* so am completely dependent on friend list for respectable damage), what's the best strategy for using my rappy medals on scratch? should i just consistently be saving my coins for the 48 hour limited scratches? (not sure how common those are. i know there was one at the beginning of this month, and it looks like the next one is mid-may).

also, as a talis user, what should i be targeting for a weapon and units? i'm assuming i want es specific units since some of the recycle shop stuff has had es specific abilities (and it looks like the stats are crippled if i were to just use normal pso2 units). right now i'm using saiki units and the 11* affinity talis, so i'm assuming it's time for some upgrades. (also, does the gear really matter or is damage so heavily dependent on my chips that i shouldn't worry?)

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    as someone who doesn't have particularly high end chips (i have some nice 11* stuff, but haven't gotten a single 12* so am completely dependent on friend list for respectable damage), what's the best strategy for using my rappy medals on scratch? should i just consistently be saving my coins for the 48 hour limited scratches? (not sure how common those are. i know there was one at the beginning of this month, and it looks like the next one is mid-may).

also, as a talis user, what should i be targeting for a weapon and units? i'm assuming i want es specific units since some of the recycle shop stuff has had es specific abilities (and it looks like the stats are crippled if i were to just use normal pso2 units). right now i'm using saiki units and the 11* affinity talis, so i'm assuming it's time for some upgrades. (also, does the gear really matter or is damage so heavily dependent on my chips that i shouldn't worry?)
    Limited Scratch tends to only roll around when they announce one for special events. It doesn't hurt to do a little research on the Chips in the scratch before you start pulling.

Units should be Lead or Rigid Sub Units. You can get those by trading Rare Enemy Chips you get from EQ, or buy them from the Player Shop in the main game. Lead Units are +20 max Attribute, and Rigid is +10 max Attribute, +10 max CP.

Weapon ATK does play into it, but your loadout determines much more of your damage.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Does anyone know what bonus you get for unlocking searpys chip?

edit: nvm screen shoot and put the picture in the g translate app
    effect extended by 10s
    Last edited by starwind75043; Apr 19, 2017 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Limited Scratch tends to only roll around when they announce one for special events. It doesn't hurt to do a little research on the Chips in the scratch before you start pulling.

Units should be Lead or Rigid Sub Units. You can get those by trading Rare Enemy Chips you get from EQ, or buy them from the Player Shop in the main game. Lead Units are +20 max Attribute, and Rigid is +10 max Attribute, +10 max CP.

Weapon ATK does play into it, but your loadout determines much more of your damage.
    awesome, thanks. i'll grab those

I check on PSO2es then see the chip storage and I was happy "Oh now I can swap chips between characters finally!" then I proceed to place chips for other my other characters then log in with another character and the storage is empty... Wow what piece of trash this update is.