Page 666 of 758 FirstFirst ... 166566616656663664665666667668669676716 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I am not sure how to actually use them; at least, when I was running the event quest I could get the rush art meter to fill, but I couldnt get it to go off.

then again, I clear out the room in a single basic attack -> pa combo, so I barely get the meter to fill before I reach the boss room, but when I went to JA into the PA on the boss it wouldnt go off

EDIT: oh right what was the deal with eternal tower changes; I get the "we show you all of the panels once you get the key" thing, but did something mention a reward for opening every panel in the block or something?
    It kicks in AFTER your PA completes when you have a full gauge, so if your PA is killing the target, you won't see it activate. You must also activate the PA with a JA. Chips that cause your attacks to automatically go into JA state also work too.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Feb 22, 2018 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    No doubt that they dont recover pp for heroes using them though. I'd legit consider them it if they did.
    Yeah, Hero TMG don't generate any PP on hit, can't naturally regen PP while unsheathed unless you're reloading.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Feb 24, 2018 at 12:46 AM.

Also, just PSA: If you have three free characters with capped Drive, grinding Special Quest for crystal fragments can net you Union D Blades at a faster rate than Badge Shop for Ray weapons. You can max Overgrind on a Union D Blades from es alone in a fraction of the time it would take you to max Overgrind on a fresh Ray weapon from Badge Shop
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You don't have to preface everything with "friendly reminder" or "PSA", you know. No one's going to gasp in disgust or something if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    You don't have to preface everything with "friendly reminder" or "PSA", you know. No one's going to gasp in disgust or something if you don't.
    I will get angry, very angry.
    Speaking seriously has anyone bothered testing missouri and union chips? Union seems to be the best chip to grind (Due CP gain) but if it has low damage, might as well just grab stones.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    I don't even do it that much, just that there's a new update, so of course new information is going to get dropped.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Friendly reminder that those TMGs in the shop are actually a new weapon and are currently es exclusive. Potential is "Water Bullet": +14% damage and +2 PP recovered per normal attack hit.
    Okay so,this tmg.
    Is it limited time?
    Can I grind it out if im only just properly starting the game?
    I really like the sound of these buf im afraid they wont be around for long D:
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah, high amounts of raw-atk helps out weapons with low-atk, or compensate for a lack of element.

they got a chart there on pages for those chips that show you about how much +10k atk helps, assuming I think arion weapons

I forget, but I could have sworn the real reason raw-atk boosts weren't good in this game was because they didnt get boosted by the %damage boosts (aka all of the "frames")
    following-up on this: I checked the es damage formula on the es swiki again and it looks like raw ATK boosting chips are added in before percent-based damage boosts are applied. but from here I suppose it would be important to know at what point more raw ATK would be preferable to just slapping on more generic E-type damage

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Okay so,this tmg.
    Is it limited time?
    Can I grind it out if im only just properly starting the game?
    I really like the sound of these buf im afraid they wont be around for long D:
    The TMG is limited time, as with most other es event chips and equipment. Grinding it out shouldn't be a problem but you want to focus on blowing through the story content first as to increase your capacity for runs. Levelling shouldn't be an issue though - just link your account, and then if you really want to level your es side faster, run the PC version and let the exp transfer take care of the rest. ( I would recommend doing this for a single class. Keep the other classes unlevelled, so that when you do run out of stamina, just run a lower levelled character, level up once, and it should refill the entire stamina bar for you to switch back and keep running.)

following-up on this: I checked the es damage formula on the es swiki again and it looks like raw ATK boosting chips are added in before percent-based damage boosts are applied. but from here I suppose it would be important to know at what point more raw ATK would be preferable to just slapping on more generic E-type damage
    It only made sense when everyone was lower level and lower rarity equipment was at a premium. Raw ATK chips have pretty much become useless given how fast it is to level up a single class (by using PC exp) and obtain high raw attack gear. Most of the Raw attack chips cost the same as any other good boost and some of the good chips cost less than the average atk stat boost chip (16-17).

Basically, those chips make sense if you didn't use PC exp to level and are at a low level. Otherwise, there's zero merit to running them other than to handicap yourself.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Feb 26, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

Testing Ares unicorn and jet boot guy raw attack, it seems that at 5000 raw attack they become quite viable.
    Spoiler!