Page 579 of 758 FirstFirst ... 79479529569576577578579580581582589629679 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    I check on PSO2es then see the chip storage and I was happy "Oh now I can swap chips between characters finally!" then I proceed to place chips for other my other characters then log in with another character and the storage is empty... Wow what piece of trash this update is.
    I think you just got your hopes up. It's just a 100-slot storage box for Chips you aren't using; it does not transfer Chips between characters. Every character gets a 100-slot storage box, which can be expanded with AC.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I think you just got your hopes up. It's just a 100-slot storage box for Chips you aren't using; it does not transfer Chips between characters. Every character gets a 100-slot storage box, which can be expanded with AC.
    Yeah that's exactly what happened...

To be honest more storage is always welcomed and sharing chips between characters would destroy their current balance and probably hurt AC sales for es.

Can someone please let me know what the ability release of Overtail is? The JP wiki doesn't have it, and google translate isn't helping me on this one, just comes back saying "Add weather method to the effect of the ability of this chip abilities". Usually I can kinda match up what that derp translation means compared to similar chips, but that one just baffles me. Was hoping that it would allow normal PA's to work with her along with the dark techs, but I knew that would be a long shot.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDreamer View Post
    Can someone please let me know what the ability release of Overtail is? The JP wiki doesn't have it, and google translate isn't helping me on this one, just comes back saying "Add weather method to the effect of the ability of this chip abilities". Usually I can kinda match up what that derp translation means compared to similar chips, but that one just baffles me. Was hoping that it would allow normal PA's to work with her along with the dark techs, but I knew that would be a long shot.
    It doesn't do that.

It adds Wind Techs to the effect. So your chip now powers up Dark and Wind Techs.

Usual rule of thumb: if the original effect singles out a very specific category (In this case, powers up a single element class of techs), then the additional powerups will do the same as well.

JP Wiki does have it
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?オーバーテイル

"When Just Attack succeeds, the CP consumption decreases for a certain period of time, and the power of Dark Law is dramatically strengthened according to the ability level."

A-Frame

55%/65%SP / 4% Per Ability Level (Max 36%) / -20% CP reduction
    Thanks Yoshi for the Sig!

That's its normal effect. WolfDreamer was just referring to the extra ability unlock that you get when you clear out the side story. Wiki doesn't list that at all, probably because nobody's bothered to update it.

Ok, so it adds wind techs to the mix. Thanks for the info Lyrise!
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Someone on swiki is reporting that Lavis Blade is +30 Max Fire, by the way.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So obligatory story question... anyone know/have a link to Gaiden summaries or translations?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey
    Being cool is what's important, and justice is cool!