Page 108 of 758 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109110111118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 7578

It's easier for me to get and max an el adha than it was to get sara(don't have one)...Is there a secret code to get any worthwhile chip since most of the time I've been getting 7*.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    It's easier for me to get and max an el adha than it was to get sara(don't have one)...Is there a secret code to get any worthwhile chip since most of the time I've been getting 7*.
    Well, if you're willing to part with some AC, the Birthday Fest AC scratch is actually all 10*+ chips. (If you play the medal variant, it will still include 7*+ chips)

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post

And that point remains in place for the slide activation chips, you have to activate them again to re-inflict the status, and there's no guarantee they'll activate when you need them to without wasting a lot of time.
    I'll concede that the passive status chips are better on the average, as I am just speaking on personal experience. I might just have really good luck, since I've never really run into the situation where it takes 15-20 slides to make it work.

Ironically, I have to apologize for derailing that conversation, since what was being discussed was what may make for a better lead slot chip, which suddenly became a topic on passive vs. conditional. Not my intention to do so, but it is what it is, I guess.

back to mainslotting...

rough math:
    1.7 (anniv main) x 2 (saga) = 3.4
    2.2 (saga main) x1.55 (anniv) =3.41

the difference is only 1% but IMO having anniv. for main slot is better since there will be probably some type that would be immune to abnormal stat like prev. 3 starred kris drall, so having anniv might be a lot better choice, especially for that particular fight.

for banser and burn drall, having saga mained should be better simple because no anniv. counterpart available

Actually the only boss/form that's been immune to poison thus far of all the es eqs is exclusively 3* crys draal. Every variant of every other boss (including crys draal non 3*) is susceptible to poison. For burn draal you can still use aquna, you just don't get an elemental bonus from it. My loadout for that will be aquna/squna/saga/ahda/one point 10+, because I didn't get an anniversary seraphy out of all my scratches.

whopps... sorry I got mixed with bonus effect from chip for certain EQ. so yeah, anniv. quna will work for burn drall

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Well, if you're willing to part with some AC, the Birthday Fest AC scratch is actually all 10*+ chips. (If you play the medal variant, it will still include 7*+ chips)
    Oh, the 7* are the costumes... :/

The rates for getting the Serafi chip is awful, I scratched all 12 of my characters medals, 1 had 190, 2 had over 100, 1 had 90, and the rest all had 57, and out of all 12 characters I didn't get one single Serafi chip lol
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Actually the only boss/form that's been immune to poison thus far of all the es eqs is exclusively 3* crys draal. Every variant of every other boss (including crys draal non 3*) is susceptible to poison.
    Wasn't the rare Snow Banther immune to poison, as well?

It seems like the bosses are simply immune to whatever status effect their attacks can apply.

One important thing you should consider when you decide on your main slot is whether or not it will benefit your friend list. I'll take an extreme example for this. A PA chip provides one of the highest special slot bonuses but using one makes you a terrible friend because no one else benefits from it. While Saga does provide a slightly bigger boost than having main slot anniversary chip, not everyone's loadout caters to saga so it can be a worse option. You should use a chip that benefit not only you but most of your FL and the best chip to main depends on the eq as well as what's already available in your friend pool. If you have a super rare chip, you should definitely share it over something common like Marlu instead of keeping it for yourself. Being generally useful as a friend means people are more likely to help you when you just missed that large draal one pass or something. That said, the best chip to main in descending order is: (Spoiler Tag because it's a bit TL; DR)

Spoiler!
    Last edited by forbs; Apr 1, 2015 at 08:31 PM.