Page 719 of 758 FirstFirst ... 219619669709716717718719720721722729 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,190 of 7578

Build a strong active friend list for doing the EQ. People sending 5x Extrahard triggers are going to be a big help.

Anybody else here beat Nightmare Tower yet? Currently getting destroyed on 22-24f. No weapon resistances but it's clearly not meant to be done with melee given how many enemies there are that can maul you in a single hit.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

I'm still trying to level Ra to have max proficiency in my dominacio. If I can reliably do fl100 after that, then maybe I'll jump into nightmare tower lol
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    I'm still trying to level Ra to have max proficiency in my dominacio. If I can reliably do fl100 after that, then maybe I'll jump into nightmare tower lol
    Just sent you a friend request. Also, make sure you use the new EXP transfer options - if you need to level a class very quickly you can set it up so that all the exp you earn in PC will be funnelled to that one class.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Anybody else here beat Nightmare Tower yet? Currently getting destroyed on 22-24f. No weapon resistances but it's clearly not meant to be done with melee given how many enemies there are that can maul you in a single hit.
    I used parallel slider(6* lol) to clear the higher floors. If your gear is powerful enough you can probably clear with melee.Or if you practice a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Just sent you a friend request. Also, make sure you use the new EXP transfer options - if you need to level a class very quickly you can set it up so that all the exp you earn in PC will be funnelled to that one class.
    I have! Managed to get Gunner to 85 before I got the dominacio thanks to that function. Currently have a 75/25 split between Ra/excubes respectively. I haven't been much on PC recently because work and such. Next boss rush fq I'll try to get a bunch done. I'll accept your FR in a sec!

Finally got Nightmare Tower done, but the total clear time was pretty awful at 36:54. Just need to figure out how to clear the last few floors quicker without getting completely wrecked.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

im still on 25-27 I think, it's pretty messed up to lose all of my progress just because I let a predichada go offscreen for longer than a second

I'm using a fire dominacio rifle with Falclaw / 5th anni chip / 4th anni chip / 0 cost Gene / Parallel Shooter 0 EX with either seiga sword friends or this one person with ares nest; just really not liking this whole "everything can murder me in one blow" thing, but I know the longer the enemy lives the more opportunity they got to kill me. I feel like im missing something huge if im still taking minutes per battle in here; or is it just "what you DIDNT find one of those 14*s from extra hard EQs and have enough class cubes to +35 it? what a lame-o"

I've tried fl1~3 a couple times but it always comes down to getting swiped by those warping darker dudes when I'm trying to do more paraslides

I'll stick to farming fl100 until I have a better chip selection

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...6%9F%BB+pso2es

im trying to see if anybody who could chump hell tower has uploaded anything but I hadn't found anything yet