Page 717 of 717 FirstFirst ... 217617667707714715716717
Results 7,161 to 7,168 of 7168

This boss is so unfair... You can't JA with Techs. It inflicts knockback every 3 seconds

Just curiosity, what's the 習熟度 for 15* weapons? I can't find any info from wiki/internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This boss is so unfair... You can't JA with Techs. It inflicts knockback every 3 seconds
    Only if you try to fight it head-on. If you can flank it, there's a good amount of time before it can properly attack you. Alternatively, run some superarmor chips, like God Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterPrincess View Post
    Just curiosity, what's the 習熟度 for 15* weapons? I can't find any info from wiki/internet.
    Off class, 39%, level 117 required. On-class, 86%/level 84 required. This assumes the 15* are grinded to +35. I think if you leave it at about +25, it should be good for level 80 (but seriously, who's going to do that?

Story time! Who and above all what exactly are Akhtar, Khorshid and co.? And who is Lean(Lihn? Whatever his name is!)?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Well, we know Akhtar is someone who will survive and be on the ARKS side eventually, because we get collab with her in the main game. Same for her lilipa friend as well. I am more interested in Khorsid, and the 2 other ARKS (Suleiman and that blonde healing Techer)

I didn't know if I should ask this is Quick Questions or here...

I am trying to complete my title list for Weapons grinded to +10. Some weapons are marked on PSO2 Arks Visiphone as unobtainable, so I thought I might try my luck in PSO2es to get them. So far I've emptied about 400 Drive in 3 different Classic Season quests that have such weapons as possible rewards, but to no good result. What are the chances of getting such weapon from one of those quests? Do I have to meet certain criteria (for example no autobattle)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I didn't know if I should ask this is Quick Questions or here...

I am trying to complete my title list for Weapons grinded to +10. Some weapons are marked on PSO2 Arks Visiphone as unobtainable, so I thought I might try my luck in PSO2es to get them. So far I've emptied about 400 Drive in 3 different Classic Season quests that have such weapons as possible rewards, but to no good result. What are the chances of getting such weapon from one of those quests? Do I have to meet certain criteria (for example no autobattle)?
    This depends on the weapon you're trying to obtain. If you're looking for a weapon that has a weaponoid counterpart, you might be better served running with that weaponoid equipped till it gives the weapon to you as a gift.

For other weapons that have no weaponoid, the rate can be quite jarring (but not 14* bad). What weapons are you trying to get?

I was trying 7* Sword Zaxe for starters since it's the first on my list. I completed Classic's Season -> Dragon Territory -> Red Hot Vol Dragon quest over 50 times, but it hasn't dropped.
    Then I tried for 10* Partizan Vjaya from Season's 1 -> 9-2 -> 2nd quest (with Rockbear) about 20 times, then for 7* Gunslash Vraolet from Season's 1 -> 1-4 -> Planet's Mysteries about 20 times.
    I haven't gotten any desirable drop, so I wonder if these featured rewards are one-time (therefore I have gotten them and vendored/deconstructed them in the past), or if the drop rate is too low (for example 1%?), or if they have specific requirements (No damage taken? S-rank with all marks? No autobattle?)