Page 754 of 758 FirstFirst ... 254654704744751752753754755756757 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 7578

i was playing when suddenly i got error 123 and then when i try to reconect i got a short advise ,did the manteinance begun earlier today?

got a word from a friend , emergency maintenance , well good to know for the future because, first time i see it
    Last edited by silo1991; Oct 29, 2019 at 04:31 PM.

So the Idola collab chips, what do you guy think of them and their 3 element?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    If you didn't get the Seraphy Anniversary chip, get the Gene Idola chip now. Exact same effect, different elements. You can switch Gene-Idola from lightning to light to ice. Unlocked it will also add dark element as well. With all the elemental shenanigans you can do with this chip, it's just better than Seraphy anniversary.

Stella chip is basically extreme pursuit with healing; by extreme, I mean the additional hits are +325%. You may or may not even need this chip depending on the damage types you rock, since pursuit completely depends on y our base damage. Her unlock is +400MHP, cycles between Ice/Lightning/Fire.

Rosalinde Idola is extreme damage but gradually drains your HP. Cycles between Fire/Wind/Light. Unlock is +15s effect time. It's a better version of the Matoi Memorial chip they handed out not too long ago.

I haven't played a whole lot with the Uly chip yet, and I certainly haven't earned the Wyndis or Jasper chips, so I can't comment on them.

Yesterday Sega announced that they had to end the EQ event prematurely due to an error with starting XH with 7+ triggers. Now it seems there is no EQ at all... did they cancel the whole week?

They only said "until further notice". so the only reasonable action would be to delay it till next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    how i didnt saw this , rosalinda stella and genes chips are really good , uly its just worth on EQs and because of the element change feature it can be really good for strength your weakest element

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Time to bump this thread!

Expect emergency maintenance on PSO2es at least, because someone at Sega effed up and the new "Login 10 different days on PSO2es" scratch card rewarded me 3-out-of-10 times already in a matter of 5mins by just returning to the main screen.

Using spesialize chip tab freezes the game. Only option is to force quit. Is this a known problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Using spesialize chip tab freezes the game. Only option is to force quit. Is this a known problem?
    Yes, this is an issue with the English translation patch. You will need to revert to Japanese language, specialize the chips as you see fit, then reinstall English patch.