Page 727 of 758 FirstFirst ... 227627677717724725726727728729730737 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,270 of 7578

Regarding Weaponoid Points; has it been announced if they can only be acquired by sacrificing our weaponoids? Or will there be additional means to acquire them? Most Weaponoids so far exchange for something between 2 and 20 points. Maybe it's a new sink to make us use all those 7* and 10* PA/Techs for Weaponoids, then use those for Weaponoid Points?

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Points were discussed last page. Think it's meant to offload all those useless copies you aren't using. Scratch weaponoids are more valuable, ofc. You can use exchange shop weaponoids but it'll be fairly expensive overall.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

I have multiple character, and got some ドミナシオ (Dominacio)serie weapons, do I just make them reach +30 to use on chara that can use it, or combine to try and make a +35 instead?

I already have 4~5 Arion+35
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I have multiple character, and got some ドミナシオ (Dominacio)serie weapons, do I just make them reach +30 to use on chara that can use it, or combine to try and make a +35 instead?

I already have 4~5 Arion+35
    Arions and Aletias you upgrade to +35. Dominacio and Aculd should be upgraded to 31, and no more than that, as their cost down abilities top out at +31. (-2 and -3 respectively)

I seriously hope the new scratches are worth something or i'm gonna be miffed

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    I seriously hope the new scratches are worth something or i'm gonna be miffed
    Why? If anything, what they need to do is run a Carnival so that all the useful chips of the past can be brought back.

Also, looks like Sega saw how badly people were doing last run of Nightmare Tower - this time around it's a LOT easier. (And less stages with El Ardas, though those stages are still dangerous as hell just like before).

I mean, that works too - I'm just lacking in firepower and the only way I can get a remotely decent pallette evaluation is with ignis, which is less than ideal

I just want a proper chip selection that isn't butts, ya feel?

Edit: also the bonus chips for tower are kinda pointless? Dark isn't really a relevant weakness for the more difficult floors, ice is barely a weakness at all in any floor, and Afin is a tcg chip so he's already very painfully inefficient to use

Ugh
    Last edited by modoru; Jun 4, 2019 at 07:33 PM.

I wouldn't put too much stock into that evaluation system. It helps with making decisions, but it isn't the be-all-end-all. Right now I'm blasting through Nightmare tower with a setup at 894k score. It's easily blowing out my decks that sit at 2 million.

The bonus chips are largely for farming. When you have a good enough loadout that 3 of your chips already do most of the work, or when time doesn't matter, since 100f is one stage one fight.

That's the thing, I'm sitting at like 100k if I try using the chips. Even my best loadout (dbl cannon/anniseraphy/nox/more/PA) is only like 410k. It does the job, but just barely - I can't really afford to have a "farming" setup.

Well, now that we have the plug chip missions, maybe try to slog your way through Tower. The Alistin chip you get for a gold clear will boost up your offense by a fairly large amount. Once you have that chip, you should be able to upgrade it even further with plug chips. (19000 raw atk power is a pretty big deal).

On a personal note, finally cut through all of Nightmare Tower with all gold clear. Definitely takes some effort to beat, but not as hair-pull rage-inducing experience as it was the first time it was up.