Page 729 of 758 FirstFirst ... 229629679719726727728729730731732739 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,290 of 7578
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

it's arguably as powerful as your standard 13* at ~ability lv. 7 or 8, but yeah, you'd want something at 10+ before you even consider it

also a gunslash finally fucking dropped. let's see if i can get another one.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

At lvl 10 saika is a 500% boost in ET.

How the devil do you clear Floor 100? I can blow away XH EQ's,but this version of Chrome destroys me every time; I don't think I've even gotten him down to half health yet.

Is this one of those cases where I'm just going to have to grind a rifle and use Parallel Slider Type-0? Melee seems to be suicide here.

EDIT: Light is not my best elemental setup, but it's not my worst, either. I'm running:

Weapon: Daggers of Serafi-NT +35 60 light
    Units: 3x Sub/Luminous Lead
    SP Slot: Opener of the New Era Ray Bow - Level 70 - Ability level 3
    Other Chip Slots:
    * Blossoming Star Matoi [S Premium] - Level 70 - Ability level 1
    * Joyful Star Sparkling Fight - Level 80 - Ability level 3 - First plugin level 2
    * Gene & Duna [S White Christmas] - Level 70 - Ability level 3
    * Facet Folia 1+ (PA/Lightning) - Level 70 - Ability level max
    Rush Art: Orchestra 1+ (PA/Wind) - Level 40 - Ability level max
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Jun 7, 2019 at 12:27 PM.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

My fastest time at the moment was with daggers of djibril using facet folia. What sort of loadout are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    My fastest time at the moment was with daggers of djibril using facet folia. What sort of loadout are you using?
    Edited my post above with my loadout.

I should remember that I do have a couple of 14* twin daggers sitting around unused now. Not sure if either of them is Light, though.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Jun 7, 2019 at 12:33 PM.
    Ship 2:

i think your matoi chip is your biggest immediate setback? if you have a friend chip w/ the seraphy anniversary chip, you could use a different element chip to replace that one, preferably w/ higher +%.

(unless i'm looking at the wrong chip - is it the H frame one?)

edit: also my daggers are like +9, so i don't think that's the biggest issue

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    i think your matoi chip is your biggest immediate setback? if you have a friend chip w/ the seraphy anniversary chip, you could use a different element chip to replace that one, preferably w/ higher +%.

(unless i'm looking at the wrong chip - is it the H frame one?)

edit: also my daggers are like +9, so i don't think that's the biggest issue
    Blossoming Star Matoi is the H-frame chip, yes. I don't think I have anything better that has the same or lower cost, though.

Hmm. Here is a setup that scores better as the game rates them anyway:

Weapon: Daggers of Djbril +35 60 Light
    Units: 3x Sub/Luminous Lead +10
    SP Slot: Gene & Duna [S White Christmas]
    Chips:
    * Opener of the New Era Ray Bow
    * Excited Singing Tryvin Orbit
    * Spirit Beyond Spacetime Umblla Stick
    * Facet Folia 1+

Definitely requires a strong light element friend chip, but I have a few of those available.

One challenge I face is that one of my best Light element chips is Ray Bow, but she's an E-frame, which means taking an E-frame friend chip is out. I need her pretty badly for element purposes, though, especially if I am not using Blossoming Star Matoi.
    Last edited by Stormwalker; Jun 7, 2019 at 02:44 PM.
    Ship 2:

It'd be nice if there were more ways to get 13* release chips (outside of the monday-friday quests/exchange and rng from eqs), along with the plug etc. quest having more than 2-3 drops per run when there are so many drops available. Also Lyrise, how on earth did you full release an aristin already?

Also, as far as clearing floor 100 in a timely fashion, it requires decently strong chips. Despite the catch of aristin being an award and providing a similar effect as seiga javelin, I'd recommend getting a seiga javelin from the exchange shop if you have enough jewels and haven't gotten one already, as when its gaiden is complete it'll give 221 light element on its own. I can clear it with rngfist, but I get more consistent results using parallel slider 6 over it (though my loadout is a little stronger, if dated now). In saying that, I consider my loadout to currently also be somewhat gimped as I'm using 2 chips I normally wouldn't as they have tower bonus drop benefits, so I haven't always been able to gold clear it. Current loadout is seiga javelin, 12 cost wind seraphy, grand cross nt, seiga blade, and parallel slider 6+ with whatever assist I go with. Oh, and that's with a spread needle and LS units, no arion or such.
    Last edited by Atmius; Jun 7, 2019 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    It'd be nice if there were more ways to get 13* release chips (outside of the monday-friday quests/exchange and rng from eqs), along with the plug etc. quest having more than 2-3 drops per run when there are so many drops available. Also Lyrise, how on earth did you full release an Aristin already?
    All the materials you need to do the Plug unlocks are in the 2 new mission sets. But you WILL be fighting RNG on 2 fronts: Will you get the correct rarity of material, and will you get the correct element of said material?

http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=5884

I had a lot of free time at work today so I ended up spamming a lot of the 5 stamina quests to get much of the 3* 4* stuffs. 10* isn't a huge concern to me, because you get 2 or 3, and you're done. 4* you need 25 of both A and B for each of the 3 additional ability unlocks. And you always need a ton of 3* chips to level those skills up. My current goal is to get the 1st skill up, to put the Aristin at +33000/+35000 atk power. I can't even get mad when I get the wrong element, because there are a number of weaponoids I can put the unwanted elements to.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jun 7, 2019 at 06:54 PM.

i'm at a similar point - i've just been farming the 5 stamina mission for materials. you need 7 of the low-rarity a/b/c, so the more the merrier for those.

i'm really hoping we get an exchange shop for them sooner or later - the jp wiki chatboard is commenting about how they're concerned the meta will shift towards requiring these unlocks.

on a similar subject - i found someone with a specialized nox chario, which shouldn't be possible, according to the wiki - the 12* plug chip doesn't have a drop quest AFAIK?

anyone have any idea?