Page 734 of 758 FirstFirst ... 234634684724731732733734735736737744 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 7578

It's a shame that the plug system didn't apply to Valentine's Motav. But because she also gets dual element Fire/Wind (even if the weapon effect applies to Fire weapons only) that still makes her rather ridiculously strong.

Anyway, the bonus scratch in the EM does contain 11* processor chips. The downside to this is that you only use these materials for 13* weaponoids, but I guess it's good to get a headstart? (I'm just annoyed it couldn't have included other types of plug chips/processors, rather than giving out the ones that are useless for most people).

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

And you only get like one or two of each, max. That's a little annoying.

Unrelated, I got the aletheia rod.

This game's playing some kinda fuckin' sick joke on me. I literally don't gear for techs. How is this useful to me??

also it's grind cap 30 and a 14* weapon, that's insult to injury
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

I found one myself 2 EMs ago. But the latent on these weapons in the regular game is pretty wild if you're able to make use of it. (Or hope that they let you do latent transfers one day)

yeah the potential seems nice but golly gosh darn i sure do wish it was something I could've made use of in the mobage zzz

at least it came with photon reduction x2

I am trying to get to play PSO2es from both my smartphone and my PC through emulator (not at the same time of course). However it always asks for Device ID. My sibling has and connects to PSO2es through PC, smartphone and tablet without it ever requiring Device ID. What do I have to do to make it work this way?

Sega made Ringadarl a lot more dangerous than before. One charge at VH did 1800 damage to me...

I felt like ringa is actually less dangerous than before, but I'm using aristin which has some pretty high damage mitigation. I also managed to actually onepass a 5x trigger with a sizeable amount of time remaining to boot, was quite satisfying.

With that new Wind weaponoid which reduces damage and 3x Defense path, the damage is indeed almost 100 per hit.

on XH x5 with no damage reduction and with lower than 50% hp left, it deals ~650 per step when trying to trample...

This EM is pretty much a showcase for Parallel Slider. And as Atmius mentioned, the damage reduction on Aristin is rather high since it cuts damage by 50%. I've been pairing that with the recent Seraphy chip and any 13* with HP Regen assist or skill. I don't even have to move, I just stand there, fire Parallel slider, and watch it die in about 40 seconds of continuous fire.

What sorta setup are you using?

I'm getting it down 2/3rds with double cannon/fornis/seraphy/more/parasli + friend elder pain s: