Page 190 of 758 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 7578

It's the most left one, it should have some yellow-ish outline.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    It's the most left one, it should have some yellow-ish outline.
    Thanks!, i also just noticed now that if i look at my arks card it will show for sure that chip is equipped.
    You Mirin bro?

I don't know about other people, but the biggest thing I've noticed from this eq: sega needs to add in a SH tier difficulty for eqs. I've only gotten 3-4 requests in this entire week, so pretty much everybody on my list is capable of onepassing reliably. If it stays this way, and they lock king rappy suits behind an eq "get all the reward titles" thing, I'm screwed.

As it goes, on my char that has a H44, I'm clearing in an average of 10-15s, on characters that use a H44 assist it's like 20-30s (with ravelle or saga or love phoenix it's like 30-50s depending on char/loadout). I hope the data they pull from this eq points them in the right direction for future eqs that isn't "nerf H44".

I still haven't gotten H44 after using 150 rappy coins

You'll have several more chances, it's a seasonal chip which means it'll be around for a couple of months at least.

And adjustment to that though: It will seemingly cycle to some degree, it's off for this coming weeks scratch (which should give an indication that the chips are worthless), and back the week after.
    Last edited by Atmius; Aug 31, 2015 at 10:06 AM.

I've been running 9 chars through the EQs, and it takes so much time that I can't be bothered.
    If I can't one punch them quickly, I intentionally suicide and let other people finish the EQs for me.

So uh... I think I kinda know what I am doing in this game? I know damage seems to heavily depend on elemental weakness. I beat the lvl 15 Agrani last night, and managed to get the 11* Zeno chip, and the 11* chip with the girl in the kimono.... Now I can take down the lvl 15 Agrani in one attempt, and it takes me like 5 to take down the lvl 35 one.

I still don't know what all chips do, there are a bunch I scratch that are 10 stars that look like computer chips with a sphere of a certain element in them, but I can't use them or chip grind with them, so what do I do? There's also those light crystal chips, and I have no idea what those do either...

I'm kinda just playing the game blind, but that being said I am enjoying the hell out of it.

Also what's this talk of people linking character exp? I see on my skill tree in PSO2 it now says "Combined ES exp" or something like that and has the exp ive gained in es there. Can I transfer the exp between characters or something?
    Last edited by Cortte; Sep 1, 2015 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I don't know about other people, but the biggest thing I've noticed from this eq: sega needs to add in a SH tier difficulty for eqs. I've only gotten 3-4 requests in this entire week, so pretty much everybody on my list is capable of onepassing reliably. If it stays this way, and they lock king rappy suits behind an eq "get all the reward titles" thing, I'm screwed.
    There's been so much power creep since the EQs were first introduced with how many damage multiplying chips there are now as opposed to flat attack power increases. I really agree that they need to add a higher difficulty, considering that it's normal to one pass the "hard" difficulty with over 30 seconds to spare at this point.

Though at the same time, I think they need to increase the rewards for helping another player to the point where it's actually better then just one passing the highest difficulty quest you can.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Sep 1, 2015 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortte View Post
    So uh... I think I kinda know what I am doing in this game? I know damage seems to heavily depend on elemental weakness. I beat the lvl 15 Agrani last night, and managed to get the 11* Zeno chip, and the 11* chip with the girl in the kimono.... Now I can take down the lvl 15 Agrani in one attempt, and it takes me like 5 to take down the lvl 35 one.
    Build your friend list. If you fail to kill it in one cycle, you can invite your friends to assist - they continue where you left off, and all the damages each friend does will add up to its death. Everytime you re-attempt to kill it again means you're paying double the OP unless the run has already been marked for B Rank.

I still don't know what all chips do, there are a bunch I scratch that are 10 stars that look like computer chips with a sphere of a certain element in them, but I can't use them or chip grind with them, so what do I do? There's also those light crystal chips, and I have no idea what those do either...
    These are all chip materials you need to unlock other chips. Your usable chips have 2 stages, when you max out the level of the initial stage, you have the ability to unlock them. Those elements, crystals and tanks are materials you need to unlock it to second stage.

I'm kinda just playing the game blind, but that being said I am enjoying the hell out of it.
    That's what's most important after all. If you enjoy it.

Also what's this talk of people linking character exp? I see on my skill tree in PSO2 it now says "Combined ES exp" or something like that and has the exp ive gained in es there. Can I transfer the exp between characters or something?
    Exp earned in es and PC can apply to the other version as well, with some limitations. In both cases, you can only level the same class. 500 points earned while you are playing as a Hunter in PC means 500 points gained for hunter class in es.

From PC to es, there's a hard limit, of about 5% of your current TNL in es. Once you hit that limit, you have to log into es to "flush it out". Otherwise you can't earn more for your es character from PC.

From es to PC, there is a limit, of the total tnl to take you to level 75, minus one point. (You can only level to level 74, and 1 short of level 75, for that class) If your character in PC is already max level, then the limit becomes up to 1 exp short of earning your next excubes.

I do hope the planned relaxing of the PSO2es EXP limit is something substantial, like 50% of a level instead of 5%.

It's way too easy to cap out currently.