Page 571 of 758 FirstFirst ... 71471521561568569570571572573574581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 7578

to use as fi. it has a latent that's beneficial for fi.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I don't even use fire reed/rigid for today EQ, but still achieve the same result.
    Spoiler!
    You mean you did, but you didn't get any attack PSEs. The fact that you have 300 element is telling me you are using Fire Reeds. :P

Banther was gonna get eaten up by the current layouts anyway since it's Fire weak and Rina/SORO, Ideal Man and Darker Busters are all Fire chips. Most times I had to actively stop myself from killing XH trigs on my own well before my 1:10 was expired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    You mean you did, but you didn't get any attack PSEs. The fact that you have 300 element is telling me you are using Fire Reeds. :P
    This is a record from 3 days ago tho
    Today I didn't use fire reed/rigid since it's bothersome to change to ice one back and forth.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Banther was gonna get eaten up by the current layouts anyway since it's Fire weak and Rina/SORO, Ideal Man and Darker Busters are all Fire chips. Most times I had to actively stop myself from killing XH trigs on my own well before my 1:10 was expired.
    This. In some cases the most I ever had was 218 element.

In all actuality, it really didn't matter what element it was, it was just going to die in one cycle regardless, simply because we finally got a chip that was multi frame AND high powered on both of those frames.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This. In some cases the most I ever had was 218 element.

In all actuality, it really didn't matter what element it was, it was just going to die in one cycle regardless, simply because we finally got a chip that was multi frame AND high powered on both of those frames.
    Spoiler!

I think that's 1 Attack PSE and no OP Boost.

I didn't even bother holding back on mine, if I could kill it I did, if I couldn't, I didn't. The closest I got without killing it before a timeout was a touch over 10k damage from it dying. I focus more on cycling for material zero rather than burning all of my full/mini op meds to stay decently ranked on one character, especially on an EQ like this one which for ranking purposes required you have a solid loadout capable of doing suitable damage to all 6 elements. One thing I did notice however, is that the triggers got sparser the further in it went thanks to the point cost/box, and people weren't really hesitant to polish off a SH even if it was detrimental to their overall ranking score (5 people on my list ranked this time around).

Now a days I always just kill my own SH triggers -- seems more beneficial to offer up the XH triggers to the group and just blow through the SHs to keep the XH triggers going. Unless I'm missing something...

It was more "I wasn't able to kill a SH, but I didn't have to use another op point to kill it myself because nobody touched it in 15-30 minutes". I can't kill SH on some characters, they simply lack the loadout to do so vs light/that element.

I just got my copy of the es Visual and Chip Collection.

According to it, we butchered some names badly, but I'd like to think that they were too liberal. We have gems such as:

• Zuckerd
    • Fer
    • Levis
    • Moa (This isn't really surprising given how it's written in kana, but you would have expected it to be "More" due to the fact that his concept is based off of a Claymore (and not a Claymoa >_>; ).

I'll post more pictures tonight, but a few tidbits from the book:

• "Levis" also had another design, with a bigger bust. Must've took them a lot of effort and willpower to reject that, given their usual tastes.
    • Donovan, from the earlier ARKS story, is actually a female cast. Some people have already picked up on this given that the cast parts were pretty much female to begin with, but it still fooled a lot of people.
    • Remember how we never got full body shots of Yamigarasu when we did the whole weaponoid General Election thing? Apparently she's wearing heelless platform boots. This will definitely be a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to reactions to her upcoming costume.
    • There are 18 members on the PSO2es staff (not including the artists). Of those 18 members, when asked what their favorite chip was (be it usability, design, or for whatever reason), 3 of them like the Salus Punisher the best. One of them prefers the FF3+ chip (he knows how busted all the FF chips are, but prefers purple over yellow).
    • There are no plans to ever raise that 100 cost capacity max ever, not even through special units.