Page 575 of 758 FirstFirst ... 75475525565572573574575576577578585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Well, we didn't really talk about last week's SP Scratch (which I got nothing out of), but now that the dual SP Scratch rush is over, back to regular rotations!

esScratch: Fahren Glyph w/ Guld Milla! (4/12~4/19)

New Chip!
    Fahren Glyph: Upon a successful Just Attack, reduce CP consumption and drastically raise damage against Wind weak enemies.

Other Chips
    Guld Milla
    Paratizel
    Glorious Wing
    Bluesy Requiem
    RINA & Aika [Premium] (AC Scratch only)

Weapono! Guest Comic 7: Comic? What comic? It's guest artwork of Lord today!

Oh look, we actually get a look at what Lord looks like.
    I don't understand why he's all Falz-y and whatnot, but his outfit would make great Layering Wear.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So, I just realized, Altiea is shit at EQs that aren't Fire weak. My only good chips are Darker Busters and SORO; she's literally undergeared in all other aspects. Better hope the next EQ is a Banther or something...

Also, Diffuse Shell EX is good, right? I recall it being really strong, so I was thinking about trying it out in my Deck because I just have barely enough Cost to accommodate it, but I need a Rifle, and the best Elemental Resonance Rifle available to me costs 1m, which is a dent in my wallet.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 13, 2017 at 04:35 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Diffuse Shell deals a lot of damage but you have to be point blank and has a ton of recovery for some reason.

Yeah, the recovery time on Diffuse shell is insane, but its one of the few PAs that can hit 999999+ on first impact. With a chase damage of 100+, it amounts to 2m+ in very short order, but only if you can mitigate the problems the recovery time causes.

Is it just me or is this EQ boss highly resistant to status effects? I'm having a much harder time getting Yamigarasu to proc to the point where it'll be more beneficial for me to swap in another high dmg E frame.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDreamer View Post
    Is it just me or is this EQ boss highly resistant to status effects? I'm having a much harder time getting Yamigarasu to proc to the point where it'll be more beneficial for me to swap in another high dmg E frame.
    Everyone hates fighting Ringahda/Ringdarl because it's resilient to status, which makes status damage terribly inefficient. The way I see it, you should just take the E frame unless you're already stacking some, in which case you're losing damage.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 14, 2017 at 11:33 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The May update is coming!

Highlights
    • Seraphy, Annette, and Bruno Side Stories!
    • New Seraphy Anniversary Chip! Available in a 48-Hour Limited Scratch from 5/13~5/14.
    • New AC Scratch exclusive! Kohri [Premium]!
    • Bruno is getting his own Chip!
    • New 12* Weaponoids: Lavis Blade and Nox Cadina!
    • New Weaponoids: Shanefrisa, Gigas Spinner, Shinkou Kozuchi, and Ancient Quartz!
    • New Weaponoid Side Stories are arriving!

So, does the Play Guide actually endorse the most broken PA/Techs? Also nice to see an abbreviated guide to Frames.

Don't forget the Weaponoid Only scratch(Need to scratch AC 3 time)

And the storage being increased by 100 slot for free too

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Don't forget the Weaponoid Only scratch(Need to scratch AC 3 time)

And the storage being increased by 100 slot for free too

when does this surpose to take effect today or until the next update?