Page 621 of 758 FirstFirst ... 121521571611618619620621622623624631671721 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Ah, I suppose I do recall my character getting poisoned halfway through helping on someone else's XH trigger once, and ended up (I assume) contributing 0 dmg, because there wasn't anything I could do about it. My character had shock and mirage happen a few times, but poison only once I think.
    This em the ststus isnt as prevailent as other em boss
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    This em the ststus isnt as prevailent as other em boss
    How often do they usually run these? I think before this one started someone mentioned it having been over a month or so since the last one (could be mistaken; memory is iffy at times). If it's (probably) a month or more til the next one, I may find some decent healing options in between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    How often do they usually run these? I think before this one started someone mentioned it having been over a month or so since the last one (could be mistaken; memory is iffy at times). If it's (probably) a month or more til the next one, I may find some decent healing options in between now and then.
    It's usually every other week, with the game rotating between normal and Ranking EMs every instance. I'm fairly certain the two-week gap after Ver. 3.00 was just an outlier.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 19, 2017 at 01:37 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Since you can select which part of the boss to target (head/body/tail), does it matter which one? I don't think I have seen a noticeable difference between any of them, dmg-wise, but I may have just not been paying close enough attention.

And it seems yet again I will fall short of the G-line 90% of the time this event again on the XH bosses (even though I am pretty sure I reach/pass it every time, it says I don't; the HP bar is so small and the G-line bar is too big you can never really tell anyway). The only XH ones I have been able to pass the G-line on regularly is if it is weak to ice. Unfortunately until I draw a better PA card, I don't think there's anything I can do about it tbh.

The G icon will change from Blue to red if you met the quota.

Regarding the dragon, part won't matter in terms of damage. For some people, anchoring to another part helps them with how they act towards the boss. Pick the spot you're most comfortable with, and have at it.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

honestly I am a bit surprised that they are choosing the 7th Dragon Samurai as one of the sega collab chips they are buffing; it has the same 65/75% b-type anti-dragon modifier that Dragon Slayer has, it's just that Sammi has a higher proc rate while Dragon Slayer has dragon damage reduction and 5/3rds of the duration once you get the side-story done.

they could give her damage reduction too and just make her a light-element dragon slayer, or they could give her more damage, either way im glad I got both of them I guess :v

EDIT: oh hah they could just buff her to match VFD Samurai too, who has 70/80 b-type anti-dragon and some amount of dragon damage resist

EDIT2: *spits coffee* wait they are buffing VFD Samurai too??? ok then let the power keep creepin on I guess
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 24, 2017 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    honestly I am a bit surprised that they are choosing the 7th Dragon Samurai as one of the sega collab chips they are buffing; it has the same 65/75% b-type anti-dragon modifier that Dragon Slayer has, it's just that Sammi has a higher proc rate while Dragon Slayer has dragon damage reduction and 5/3rds of the duration once you get the side-story done.

they could give her damage reduction too and just make her a light-element dragon slayer, or they could give her more damage, either way im glad I got both of them I guess :v

EDIT: oh hah they could just buff her to match VFD Samurai too, who has 70/80 b-type anti-dragon and some amount of dragon damage resist

EDIT2: *spits coffee* wait they are buffing VFD Samurai too??? ok then let the power keep creepin on I guess
    In this case, its not so much power creep, but more trying to keep older chips relevant, since the creeping already happened.

Unless you have capacity issues, or FL/chip availability issues, or you just don't have the chip at all, there are several chips that people could use that would completely eliminate any reason to use the collab chips. For example, Xmas Annette pretty much outshines any of the samurai, and Dragon slayer as well; obviously she does cost more to use, but for many loadouts this isn't a huge concern. And even if you don't have Annette, people would still lean towards dragon slayer because of an available present gauge to take advantage of, or they take advantage of another chip with a different booster type.

Hm, there 2 Arion rods in recycle shop right ?, btw Arion DBs here.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Is the chip 'Darker Busters Anniversary' kind of OP or something?

I have noticed that I can challenge an XH boss with 270 of the element it is weak to and not meet the G-line criteria 90% of the time, yet every time I have used one of these as the friend assist chip (everything else is the same) I challenge an XH boss with 151-160 of the element it is weak to, and pass the G-line every time. Is it the chip itself, or is it one of those hidden multiplier kind of situations? Just seems kind of baffling that (almost) double the elemental value usually fails, whereas the 'extra dmg on hit' passes it almost with ease.

I think the only chip I have with this effect is Xiera (I think), but I don't know where she would fit into the setup/deck that I use, or if she is anywhere near as effective as this one.