Page 740 of 758 FirstFirst ... 240640690730737738739740741742743750 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 7578
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

i'm nowhere near one-shotting using matoi+yas8kC
    i guess i'll have to switch it up? hm. maybe I can take out anniseraphy for fornis bridal.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Plugged alisitne+ plugged mayoi+non plug yasu+dark weapon booster + 11* mwteor fist+ 13* fp=

150m big fist which is enough to one pass comfortably
    Last edited by Ryuuguu; Jul 18, 2019 at 06:25 PM.

my stupid ass farmed 5 XH trigs and wasted them by not looking at the time and sending the help request at 8:59AM

Good old eq window triggers not carrying over. I got what I wanted (non rare drop wise, still want a gold knux/rifle) from this eq, being the 11* dark B processor to plug 2 my elder pain. Surprisingly the stat upgrades were less than I thought they would be, and 5 king rappy chips were supposed to only take it from 100 to 108 (though I got lucky and it went direct to 110). Multiple times I ended up doing a trigger using a loadout that was specific for ice, and wondering why my damage was shit until I realised that one of the key chips in it was not doing anything at all, or that I was overlapping it with an identical frame assist chip.

Ok... the game softlocks even without the english patch. I tried to grind More chip after specializing from 70 to 80, and it locked right after the first 5 Rappy chips.

I managed to get 2 aletia weapons today, alas both were the wrong type (rod and wired lances), a damn shame because those weapon types are shit for es. One thing I noticed this time around, is that despite it being a dual boss EQ, the bonus box scratches were still treated as though it were a single box (ie. box 5 having only 100 pulls instead of 200 of a normal dual boss eq). I'm guessing this is because of the 11* B processors added to it, in that they didn't want people to get more of them faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I managed to get 2 aletia weapons today, alas both were the wrong type (rod and wired lances), a damn shame because those weapon types are shit for es. One thing I noticed this time around, is that despite it being a dual boss EQ, the bonus box scratches were still treated as though it were a single box (ie. box 5 having only 100 pulls instead of 200 of a normal dual boss eq). I'm guessing this is because of the 11* B processors added to it, in that they didn't want people to get more of them faster.
    I think that when it's 36 total EQ hours per week (6 days of 6 hours each), then stage 5 has 100 pulls. Non-ranked 48 hour EQs (6 days of 8 hours each) have 200 pulls at stage 5.

The difference is pretty much just 20000 points anyway, which is less than 1 XHx5 trigger.

this question came up for me during the day when I was struggling to maintain cell signal long enough to do load into an XH before it disappeared -

does participation matter in terms of placement?

like, you know how there's gold/silver/bronze and then the plebs at the bottom of the results screen -

does that alter anything significantly beyond maybe the op score? in other words, in terms of drops?

also seconded on the aletia thing, i got a WL and that was depressing. At least I got arion fists. might buy some w/ mat zeros and make a dark build.

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    this question came up for me during the day when I was struggling to maintain cell signal long enough to do load into an XH before it disappeared -

like, you know how there's gold/silver/bronze and then the plebs at the bottom of the results screen -

does that alter anything significantly beyond maybe the op score? in other words, in terms of drops?

also seconded on the aletia thing, i got a WL and that was depressing. At least I got arion fists. might buy some w/ mat zeros and make a dark build.
    well i helped a random guy with an XH run and without doing much i ended up winning an alatheia knuckles XD

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post

The only thing your placement does is give you a relative idea how much you did compared to other people. The only thing that will affect drops in an EM request is whether you were able to make the damage quota or not (or if you died). Your drops will be severely downgraded if you didn't make quota, and even more if you died.