Page 735 of 758 FirstFirst ... 235635685725732733734735736737738745 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    What sorta setup are you using?

I'm getting it down 2/3rds with double cannon/fornis/seraphy/more/parasli + friend elder pain s:
    This is my loadout
    Spoiler!

The aristin is level 4 on the first plug, but in my most recent onepass I got 2 attack up pse and did about 200m per big rngfist. It was really satisfying. It appears it'll take 3 eqs to get the required materials to make the elder pain max plug level so that I can replace the Annette with a stronger chip.

what's the best way to get those 12* fodders to fully unlock 13* chips? i know the recycle shop for them exists, but 40 rare enemy chips -> 1 11* fodder and then 15 11* fodder -> 1 12* fodder doesn't seem like a very efficient way of going about this (especially needing 5 per chip).

i have gotten a few of them from somewhere, but can't remember were. (eq? campaign? tower?).

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    what's the best way to get those 12* fodders to fully unlock 13* chips? i know the recycle shop for them exists, but 40 rare enemy chips -> 1 11* fodder and then 15 11* fodder -> 1 12* fodder doesn't seem like a very efficient way of going about this (especially needing 5 per chip).

i have gotten a few of them from somewhere, but can't remember were. (eq? campaign? tower?).
    I've been getting an absolute shitload of them through the eq with ringa, to the point if I actually get a 13* chip on this character I can probably full release it immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I've been getting an absolute shitload of them through the eq with ringa, to the point if I actually get a 13* chip on this character I can probably full release it immediately.
    awesome, i'll keep running it and hoping for the best. mind if i send you a friend request? coming back to es and seeing that a lot of my friend list is people who haven't logged in over 30+ days, so not exactly getting tons of xh invites or people joining on mine. (player id: grim527, char: reaper)

There isn't really a real benefit for you to add me, as I pretty much can't actually do most eqs (ie. I wont be able to do anything of the remaining 2 days this week at all due to work hours, and I wont do certain bosses because I dislike them), but I'll send you a request anyway. Was hoping to pull a gold rifle or knuckles, but instead got 4 reite jetboots, a reite bow, 2 reite katanas (including one 7s), an arion talis, and a rig sword.

I rarely come onto psoworld these days, so I haven't posted much.

But here are some of my absurd spoils from this session.

https://imgur.com/a/C5hKf5D

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

so what hacks are you running, asking for a friend
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Killing 299 5x XH Ringa? while running double loot with light set running with rdr+?

Edit: For some reason, when linking the page, it is super huge.

Edit2: Nvm, preview broke

https://imgur.com/a/CkZTSMr

Spoiler!

edit3: proof I wasn't joking that I killed 299+ XH
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Silent_Flower; Jun 25, 2019 at 12:57 AM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

the leetest hacks, i see

also 299 seems like an insane amount, i doubt i've killed more than 30 jeez
    ...if i'm anywhere near that amount
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Just passing by, but es eq is up until 22 JST.