Page 558 of 758 FirstFirst ... 58458508548555556557558559560561568608658 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    What abilities those the new gene chip have?
    I understand hp recovery. But google is giving me something about a deathblow also which I don't understand.
    That's just Google Translate's way of saying "Photon Arts".
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That's just Google Translate's way of saying "Photon Arts".

OOO

the attack hits, HP recovered slightly, and the power of deathblow(photon art) was strengthened greatly according to
    the ability level for a short time

Ok that makes since now ty

Is it too late to get the Gene chip from story? Or is that a permanent thing

That one is permanent, and given out to all characters that complete the story quest.

Thank you for the quick reply

Soooo...

http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...82%B7%E3%82%A2

Lufnesia chip is D frame for light weakness and is stronger than Strike Brute for the same Cost (different secondary effect, however). Wondering if they're going to be doing a full line of new D frames and maybe we'll get a new D frame chip for Wind since almost nobody got Imperial Pick NT when it was around.

By the way...

Wouldn't Gene's name be officially translated with a "G" because it's short for "Genesis", as in "Genesis Weapon"?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

have kind of a laundry list of questions, so if anyone wants to chime in on any of them, it would be appreciated.

1. i ran a bunch of the eq last week, however it appears there's nothing schedule for this week. (i did get a bunch of bonus points when i woke up though). is this normal? does the eq cycle typically have a week with eq's and then a week with none (that is kind of a redemption period for any remaining bonus points)? will there still be random eq's popping this week, or is there literally nothing until next week?

2. i know you can get exce receptors in es to help transfer flict/alter abilities. my question is, how exactly do you get them? are they something that can drop on any weapon/unit anywhere, or do they only come from certain quests/eq's? i haven't actually seen one drop, and am assuming i'm just looking in the wrong places. (have gotten plenty of 3-4 slot soul receptors).

3. i think i have a pretty reasonable weapon/chip layout for my fo, and have figured out how maxing the chips and unlocking them works, but as i add more of my characters to the game, is there any kind of universal consensus about what classes/weapon types are the best? for example on my ra i'm using launcher and it seems to be kicking ass right now, but once i get more endgame, will i be wanting to use a launcher or a rifle? same for bo, should i be using db's or boots? alternatively, is it something where i should be prepared to use both and just have different weapon/chip loadouts for different levels since sega gives us 6 loadout presets?

4. right now on my fo, i'm using an 11* affinity talis that someone recommended a year or so ago. i see that there are 12* affinity weapons now in the weaponoid recycle shop. my weaponoids are more than happy to give me weapon booters and gold weaponoid boosters for story/gift rewards, but they aren't giving me any rainbow weaponoid boosters. where do i actually get those? (assuming the 12* affinity talis is actually good. is there a different weapon someone would recommend? my playstyle has basically been "throw talis, use L70 11* gifoie, watch things die)

5. i just today noticed the "ability" of the chips and how combining chips of the same name +1's that, much like going from +30 to +35 on weapons in the main game. is the ability level important, or is it kind of like how it didn't matter if you were +35 on a weapon prior to ability factors and the L80 unlock conditions in the main game (assuming you were 60 element)?

thanks for any information.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    By the way...

Wouldn't Gene's name be officially translated with a "G" because it's short for "Genesis", as in "Genesis Weapon"?
    Previously, it was romanized as "Gene" in some es promotional materials but I assumed it was just a weird quirk of translating the name from Japanese to English. If it was "Gene", people would think it would be pronounced like "Jeanne" instead of how it's pronnounced in Japanese. But yeah, in light of that, "Gene" is the proper spelling. I need to update my profile now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Previously, it was romanized as "Gene" in some es promotional materials but I assumed it was just a weird quirk of translating the name from Japanese to English. If it was "Gene", people would think it would be pronounced like "Jeanne" instead of how it's pronnounced in Japanese. But yeah, in light of that, "Gene" is the proper spelling. I need to update my profile now. lol
    I always thought it was Gene, as in Genévieve.

As for what she was named after, I chalk it up to the good doctor just throwing out random names. Who knows what Zackard was thinking at the time - remember that the term that was always used in the PSO2 universe was "Souseiki" which we chose to translate as a Genesis weapon.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 22, 2017 at 08:11 PM.