Page 619 of 758 FirstFirst ... 119519569609616617618619620621622629669719 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    I used Elder Rebellion and Grimm Barrage is better for sure faster animation decent hit count dps overall better, and its not comparison between tech elements if target is weak to only fire then nafoie ofc better.
    For quests you can use any PA, but for XH EQ gen 1 PAs clearly weakest dps.
    The lag on Grim Barrage, though... Its cancel window for S Roll takes longer to show up than Elder, while still only having slightly better DPS. It's easy to screw it up if you time it wrong.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 14, 2017 at 02:51 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The lag on Grim Barrage, though... Its cancel window for S Roll takes longer to show up than Elder, while still only having slightly better DPS. It's easy to screw it up if you time it wrong.
    Well its your personal experience, i have no problem with Grimm Barrage, and from my personal experience Elder Rebellion yes it was huge upgrade from gen 1 Satellite Aim, but it a bit outdated have slower animation overall so i prefer Grimm over Elder if have a choice.

Is Aurora actually good now? It says that they buffed her last October so that her base ATK increase is now capped at 7000.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Is Aurora actually good now? It says that they buffed her last October so that her base ATK increase is now capped at 7000.
    About on par with other 12*
    But still require 3 hit(Normal attack, no PA or tech), before each +500 boost to max of 7000
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

What day does this EQ/event end, or is today's 'battle' or whatnot the last one? And iirc, both OP med items and triggers do NOT carry over til the next one, correct? If so, I will need to use them all by the end, so just wanting to check if that is today's or whatnot.

Also, when I looked at the list of items in each of the stages' draws, why does the final stage (stage 9) seem to have such a poor item pool compared to say, stages 6/7/8? Or is the reduced amount of items so you have higher chances for triggers/es exclusive weapons?

And what am I supposed to do with all these Lillipas from the draws? I have a TON of them now, yet nothing good to use them on (that I am aware of at least)... (16x 10* and 12x 9*)

I don't have much to compare her to as she was my first 12* that I just got a week ago but she does take a bit of time to ramp up. Here was me trying to show the damage going up on the XH EQ but it is just me taking screenshots with my phone mid battle rather than a video so kind of sloppy and I didn't attack as much as I could. imgur album

Think these damage numbers were the same middle to endish hits of Facet Folia:

- @ 52 seconds left = 168949
    - @ 40 seconds left = 218499 | +29.3% | 2.44% per second)
    - @ 30 seconds left = 254214 | +16.4% | 1.64% per second)
    - @ 23 seconds left = 275432 | +8.3% | 1.19% per second)
    - @ 16 seconds left = 293488 | +6.5% | 0.93% per second)
    - @ 9 seconds left = 310931 | +5.9% | 0.84% per second)
    - @ 1 seconds left = 330879 | +6.4% | 0.80% per second)

Stats are:

+31 Zeinesis Baselard @ 1059 S-ATK and 40 Light Element.

On chip layout screen it shows 1411 total S-ATK (Probably not relevant 287 R-ATK | 348 T-ATK)

---

The fact I didn't hit the cap kind of shows I was very slow, but again I was snapshotting and getting knocked around =w=; .

A lot more % per second at the start as after Aurora-Luther-Quna and an early Facet Folia I attacked to max CP again (did this for all the next except the last one as seen with remaining CP, although the last one I had to use Quna again so it wasn't that much different), think I attacked past the cap a bit though.

---

In the seashell quest I just spammed attack and a few dodges to not kill them (if you start an attack away from the enemy and dash out of the run up it still counts) I had the cap around 25-30 seconds of Aurora left, so you can get it up fast if you want with Twin Daggers, but then i'm not using any PAs that whole time. It does buff you 14 times as it says on S-wiki, so 42 attacks. The 3 hit combo from Twin Daggers seems to be about 1.5 to 2 seconds so 14*1.5 to 14*2 = 21 to 28 seconds of non-stop attacking to cap the chip.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    But still require 3 hit(Normal attack, no PA or tech)
    I don't know if it was changed sometime but I do see the orange glow (and do increased damage so not just a graphic glitch) if I just do Aurora -> Facet Folia 3 times. Just tried it with Zan and it works as well.
    Last edited by Klubbah; Aug 15, 2017 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    What day does this EQ/event end, or is today's 'battle' or whatnot the last one? And iirc, both OP med items and triggers do NOT carry over til the next one, correct? If so, I will need to use them all by the end, so just wanting to check if that is today's or whatnot.

Also, when I looked at the list of items in each of the stages' draws, why does the final stage (stage 9) seem to have such a poor item pool compared to say, stages 6/7/8? Or is the reduced amount of items so you have higher chances for triggers/es exclusive weapons?

And what am I supposed to do with all these Lillipas from the draws? I have a TON of them now, yet nothing good to use them on (that I am aware of at least)... (16x 10* and 12x 9*)
    It ends today at 23:00 JST - http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=4114
    The 9* lilipa, you can trade 5 of them for a OP mini recovery(Recover 1 OP)

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It ends today at 23:00 JST - http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=4114
    The 9* lilipa, you can trade 5 of them for a OP mini recovery(Recover 1 OP)
    Oh, so it ends in five hours then? Need to keep using the rest of my triggers then (although how fast they get finished is completely up to assistance).

The OP meds/minis and triggers expire when it ends right? I have 10 minis and 3 meds I think, so can do quite a bit if they don't carry over and I have to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Oh, so it ends in five hours then? Need to keep using the rest of my triggers then (although how fast they get finished is completely up to assistance).

The OP meds/minis and triggers expire when it ends right? I have 10 minis and 3 meds I think, so can do quite a bit if they don't carry over and I have to use them.
    Op meds doesn't expire, I have a couple hundred of each.

Screenshot dump

Neither do the Mini OPmeds. In fact, you have a hard limit of 999 (I currently sit on 999, I can't even claim anymore from my mailbox).

On another note, I started really diving into Starling Fowl, to see what it could really do... I found it hilariously OP. I mean, to Facet Folia levels - I've been using it to one cycle the XHEMs pretty handily, with time to spare too.

The difference between the two though, is the control of your iframes, and the startup time. With Facet Folia, you're invincible from the getgo after the initial slash, but you're vulnerable as soon as you're in the air after the last attack. In the case of Starling Fowl, you've got a 1-2 second startup time. During the startup animation, you are completely vulnerable when you are gathering photon blades. Once you've gathered them all, you are completely invincible from start to end, including your landing.

Now I'm really considering getting a pair of Arion Dual Blades...

Edit: Now with video!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lyrise; Aug 15, 2017 at 09:17 AM.