Page 678 of 758 FirstFirst ... 178578628668675676677678679680681688728 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 7578

After redoing my setup base on the recent discussion, I managed to consistently clear SH if Friend Chip has a decent modifier and even clear XH in 1 run if I used a 13* Friend Chip

I am sure my layout is not ideal, but I don't feel like researching every chip and what is there modifier tonight.

https://preview.ibb.co/b5khhx/Screenshot_20180319_231349.png

My collection except for PA/Techs. I got too many since I am trying to release them for library. (630)
    https://image.ibb.co/k8Bipc/Chips.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Since so many videos are being shown now, I guess I'll throw one of mine in as well. Besides just being a generic beatdown, I leave intro and outro intact, because Seiga Sword is such a badass. Now I REALLY want his side story. Hurry it up Sega!

Spoiler!
    Still waiting for Ardillo story (never ever).
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    After redoing my setup base on the recent discussion, I managed to consistently clear SH if Friend Chip has a decent modifier and even clear XH in 1 run if I used a 13* Friend Chip

I am sure my layout is not ideal, but I don't feel like researching every chip and what is there modifier tonight.

https://preview.ibb.co/b5khhx/Screenshot_20180319_231349.png

My collection except for PA/Techs. I got too many since I am trying to release them for library. (630)
    https://image.ibb.co/k8Bipc/Chips.png
    Spam the fun scratch until you get Raging Waltz . Then link it to your FF chip for additional damage (1% and enabling dagger Rush Arts).

ok... seeing how often the damage cap is hit, this is pretty much a hard nerf on players' output. This is indeed an indication that Sega should:
    1) Increase damage hit cap to the next digit and increase XH boss hp (or add a new difficulty) or
    2) Give bosses in XH a lot more DEF so that every player's damage is proportionally reduced until the damage cap isn't met.

This come from a player who never hits 100.000 unless I get a very op friend card.

The 'damage cap' as you so see it is purely a visual cap. I can assure you that killing a sh trigger that has 20-30m hp in one or two PA hits is most definitely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    ok... seeing how often the damage cap is hit, this is pretty much a hard nerf on players' output. This is indeed an indication that Sega should:
    1) Increase damage hit cap to the next digit and increase XH boss hp (or add a new difficulty) or
    2) Give bosses in XH a lot more DEF so that every player's damage is proportionally reduced until the damage cap isn't met.

This come from a player who never hits 100.000 unless I get a very op friend card.
    They already confirmed they're adding another difficulty soon. "Absolute" level.

Here's advance notice: for the 4th anniversary chip, you only have 48 hours to draw this, starting on 4/1 (JST) - ending on 4/2 (JST). Just like every other year, the probability of seeing some busted effects is very high. You'll also get 30 medals on 4/1, so you will have at least one chance on an 11pull to try to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Here's advance notice: for the 4th anniversary chip, you only have 48 hours to draw this, starting on 4/1 (JST) - ending on 4/2 (JST). Just like every other year, the probability of seeing some busted effects is very high. You'll also get 30 medals on 4/1, so you will have at least one chance on an 11pull to try to get one.

O yeah defintly going to save my coins for that then

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

ugh eternal tower rankings.... well I knew this was inevitable

that seiga javilin is cute though

I finally catch a break in the rigged dice game
    Spoiler!

This would have been better if it was a special character and not Seraphy