Page 681 of 758 FirstFirst ... 181581631671678679680681682683684691731 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 7578

Question yall? With this new storage thingy going on. Where are all my materials at? Are they lost or earased. i can't find they anywhere. All i have is my character and weaponoid chips. All my material chips are gone, please helpl???????

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Question yall? With this new storage thingy going on. Where are all my materials at? Are they lost or earased. i can't find they anywhere. All i have is my character and weaponoid chips. All my material chips are gone, please helpl???????
    You have to find all of them again.
    Nah, on inventory there is a new arrow that allows you to check what support chips you have. Since there doesnt seem to be an actual cap for those chips, just grab all of them.
    Spoiler!

Is there a drop chart for the current Eternal Tower anywhere?
    I main Ranger in es, so I could definitely use that Dominatio rifle.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I was thinking about changing the dominacio boot's element to light so I could use the Light Jet Boot Explosion chip with it; but on the other hand, leaving it ice means I can finally use Space Tuna...

Light boot explosion would give me 1.3x M-type and 1.3x N-type, which are currently exclusive to the Explosion chips alongside some health regen

Space Tuna would give 2.3x H-type damage, which isn't really a populated damage type yet, and the gear-requirement aspect of them would probably put a damper on being worried too much about that for a while anyway. no health regen, but is My Fishy Friend
    Last edited by Zorak000; Mar 24, 2018 at 03:31 PM.

Has anyone used the Klariskrays strat for Tower? I've heard about it through some others and on swiki, so I was just wondering if anyone's tried it yet.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Has anyone used the Klariskrays strat for Tower? I've heard about it through some others and on swiki, so I was just wondering if anyone's tried it yet.
    It hasn't worked well for me, i'd rather gizonde the entire thing (unless it's a tech resistant floor or damage cap)
    edit: On another note, Seiga javelin is one broken chip.
    Last edited by wahahaha; Mar 24, 2018 at 08:56 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can use it for most of the first 30 floors. Everything just crumbles with it faster than anything else. Not the last 30 though.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to figure out how to improve my times on floors 31-60. It's a little depressing seeing my rank slowly fade away from top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    : On another note, Seiga javelin is one broken chip.

Only if you're careful with it, 15000 attack power is a lot but its at a cost of 90% of your HP. You can heal back, but if you're unlucky and you get hit right after you use it, you're probably dead.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 24, 2018 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    You can use it for most of the first 30 floors. Everything just crumbles with it faster than anything else. Not the last 30 though.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to figure out how to improve my times on floors 31-60. It's a little depressing seeing my rank slowly fade away from top 100.
    I've gizonde'd everything for 15 ~ 20 secs clear, alternating with guilty break.
    If you are going to use guilty break, MAX element regardless of frames, you want to spam the thing as soon as battle starts (non ja).
    Spoiler!

Guilty Break has a rather annoying startup time but its good to clear most stages from 31-60. It's not what I'm looking for in terms of improving my times (I can do the first few sets in 8 seconds or less but after that I'm averaging 15-17, so I need to find ways to improve on that.).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Guilty Break has a rather annoying startup time but its good to clear most stages from 31-60. It's not what I'm looking for in terms of improving my times (I can do the first few sets in 8 seconds or less but after that I'm averaging 15-17, so I need to find ways to improve on that.).
    I've been really unlucky but now im uploading a demonstration run:
    https://youtu.be/7EsJe4cB9NU
    Last edited by wahahaha; Mar 25, 2018 at 12:39 AM.
    Spoiler!