Page 597 of 758 FirstFirst ... 97497547587594595596597598599600607647697 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 7578
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

they even said she was when they unveiled her

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

EDIT: Wait. "Duna". "Meduna". Wow, I feel stupid.
    Before they even said her name during the ep5 reveal the hair is dead give away what she is :P
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Okay, the boss fight with the Weaponoid-boosted Wolgahda was a pretty novel mechanic. I wonder if that'll ever get implemented for EQs.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Okay, the boss fight with the Weaponoid-boosted Wolgahda was a pretty novel mechanic. I wonder if that'll ever get implemented for EQs.
    Fight at the end of Chapter 1? I was wondering what that was I was like....wh...what? when did Wolga be able to do this?!
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Holy crap, that 70~75 grind curve. It's like the 75~80 grind curve in PSO2 all over again.
    That grind curve is nothing. As long as you still play on PC, all the exp is also gained on your es character 1:1.

Funny thing, thanks to the early maintenance es got yesterday, and my running bonus keys on PC, I ended up with 2 classes instantly to 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That grind curve is nothing. As long as you still play on PC, all the exp is also gained on your es character 1:1.

Funny thing, thanks to the early maintenance es got yesterday, and my running bonus keys on PC, I ended up with 2 classes instantly to 75.
    Same thing just happened to me messing around on an alt lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post

I never said it was a lot. I was just surprised at how massive the jump was compared to 69~70, which is kinda like the 75~80 jump in PSO2. If you were grind all the EXP on es only, I can see it taking quite a while.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Oh wow, they actually updated the Lobby to turn into an EQ background and play the ominous EQ music when an EQ shows up now. I didn't actually expect them to do that.

They really REALLY need to update Salus Punisher. Ran a battle in EM with Salus Punisher Chip, was only seeing ticks of 91k, at the cost of a slots worth of damage boost. Ran another battle with Yamigarasu, poisoned it, still got the extra damage boost but the poison ticks were of course doing 99999.

Just did it out of curiosity - but it's definitely another chip that needs to be thrown into that bucket of chips that needs to be readjusted badly. (Guren being another - kinda sub-par damage for above average CP cost, and pretty much every sword chip, among others)

Anyone else playing around with the auto fill? its so far done a decent job suggesting chips