Page 598 of 758 FirstFirst ... 98498548588595596597598599600601608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 7578

I've messed with it a tad.....there's also a filter within the recommendation as well to specialize what you want.

whether it gives the most optimal chip load out for the situation I have no idea.

someone more familiar with the Types/ percentages may can chime in on it.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Tried the Recommended button once. Apparently the game seems to think my +31 Zeinesis Calibur with Over End 3 is better than my +30 Nesis Arion with Facet Folia 2.

Seems fairly decent at matching up different frames, though. The game is recommending the new Gene Chip, which is probably because it's Cost 0.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 29, 2017 at 12:55 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it seems to have really weird prioritization, you can tell it to build you a lineup with for a specific weapon type or damage type however.

doesn't stop it from trying to fill my pallet with all of my 12* E-type chips + More.
    specifying an element (fire) just tried to make me lead with avenger, with Quna [S Anniversary], ungrinded Lyrus, and T Yasminkov 2kH
    I don't think they even know how their own game works if they are just gonna load me up on e-types or overload an element like that.

oh right it also tried to make me equip my Gloom Rigids on the fire lineup too.
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jun 29, 2017 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    it seems to have really weird prioritization, you can tell it to build you a lineup with for a specific weapon type or damage type however.

doesn't stop it from trying to fill my pallet with all of my 12* E-type chips + More.
    specifying an element (fire) just tried to make me lead with avenger, with Quna [S Anniversary], ungrinded Lyrus, and T Yasminkov 2kH
    I don't think they even know how their own game works if they are just gonna load me up on e-types or overload an element like that.

oh right it also tried to make me equip my Gloom Rigids on the fire lineup too.
    It's designed as help for new players, with shoshinsha mark, not a super-elite-deck-builder.

P.S. The shoshinsha mark is commonly seen on topics/tutorials targeted at beginners (whether it involves driving or not), having the meaning "For beginners" or "Beginners are welcomed". from wiki

So, Seraphy Story is "Classic Season" now, and the Gene Stories are "Season 1 - Weaponoid Chapter -" and "Season 2 - Trans-Enemy Chapter -"...
    Can anyone provide any info on what is said during Prologue?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    So, Seraphy Story is "Classic Season" now, and the Gene Stories are "Season 1 - Weaponoid Chapter -" and "Season 2 - Trans-Enemy Chapter -"...
    Can anyone provide any info on what is said during Prologue?
    I haven't finished all of Chapter 1, but I can summarize the basic gist of it. I apologize for any errors/inconsistencies as I'm sorta going off memory here and I'm not super familiar with the new story yet.

Prologue opens with two new characters - Anatira (I'm possibly forgetting how her name is spelled but it's our new anime tiddy for this season) and another fellow in a dark space. She mentions that she needs nutrients and the guys agrees to this possibly putting something in motion.

It's been 6 months since the Darker Busters were disbanded.

We go back to the Arks Ship and you're being paired with Bruno to investigate what happened to Dante and the rest of his group following the end of Season 1, who are now being referred to as Trans-Enemies due to their ability to transform. You go to Naberius to search for them (due to reading their type of signals from an escape pot) and run into Gene, Annette and Moa who also have been searching for them.

The group discovers some dismembered native animal parts and fights some Darkers. You contact Seraphy to inquire about it and she tells you it's related to an incident where native species have been getting eaten by something that is still being investigated. You speculate that it may be the Darkers but everyone is quick to point out that that's not really what they do.

Your search continues to the tundra area where after some fights you discover a young girl who appears to be a Trans-Enemy named Duna. Bruno speculates that the Trans-Enemy signal he was getting possibly was from her and not from Dante's group. You decide to take her back with you for now since you have no other leads.

I plan to finish up the first chapter tonight so I can clean up and I can reread the parts I sorta skimmed over (specifically the prologue dialogue).

Gene, Annette and Moa weren't searching for Trans-enemies at first, they were actually looking for you and Bruno (the both of you didn't want to drag the others into this; but Annette caught on).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Gene, Annette and Moa weren't searching for Trans-enemies at first, they were actually looking for you and Bruno (the both of you didn't want to drag the others into this; but Annette caught on).
    Oh, right. Sorry about that. lol

Must have been distracted by Gene's new outfit...

I'll finish Chapter 1 tonight and post up if nobody else has done so by then. I need that new Gene chip...

What 12* weponoid chips are the most useful if I have zero 12* weponoid chips?

Attachment 41218

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    What 12* weponoid chips are the most useful if I have zero 12* weponoid chips?

Attachment 41218
    Attachments on PSOW break like Dudu breaks Grinders. Try an image hosting site.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]