Page 700 of 758 FirstFirst ... 200600650690697698699700701702703710750 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 7578

So...

Attachment 41681

Shouldn't I get like at least something more than just meseta?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    where is the description link for the Seiga Shield and Seiga Partisan you are talking about please?
    You know what, I'm completely out of it, and I dunno why I said "Partisan". That should say Seiga Javelin (+12000atk -90%hp + HP Regen Active).

Seiga Shield however, is new. (Passive chip, arts/technic boost + hp barrier on activate)

http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=5038

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    So...

Attachment 41681

Shouldn't I get like at least something more than just meseta?
    Can't see the picture but I assume its a double meseta drop?

Single meseta drop. 25k meseta for S-ranking XH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o4RwAKQlOA&t=7s

Hi guys I wanted to share my build and ask 2 questions:

1) each time I hit 999999 am I hitting a dmg cap or I see 999999 but draal gets all the damage it was supposed to get?

2) I've seriously looked for facet folia 8* but I can't scratch it... is it out of rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o4RwAKQlOA&t=7s

Hi guys I wanted to share my build and ask 2 questions:

1) each time I hit 999999 am I hitting a dmg cap or I see 999999 but draal gets all the damage it was supposed to get?

2) I've seriously looked for facet folia 8* but I can't scratch it... is it out of rotation?
    PSO2es, unlike PSO2 has a hardcoded damage cap, no soft caps.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    If you are an ardent user of Seiga Javelin, or looking for better ways to keep yourself from getting killed right when you use the chip, Seiga Shield might be a really good option.

Seiga Shield (besides being another weaponoid voiced by Sakurai) provides a boost to arts and techs, and provides a 50% hp barrier, which should be enough to hold you over until Seiga Javelin's healing kicks in. This chip also blends well with most decks given that most chips aren't boosting arts/techs, and this one happens to be passive. (it also doesn't hurt that it's giving out double drops for the new unranked EM. (Knuckles are back in rotation)

Dam that intresting and i am almost at 500 rappy coins I think ill go ahead and spend a few and see if i can get it

since its 11* i assume its drop rate wont be as shit =_=

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it looks like its kind of a lesser rappy quest up all week long, not as good as the regular one because other stuff can drop easier, and there's some crummy A-frame weapon intensifiers clogging up the drop tables by not being the M+N-frame explosion chips

Every now and then, my phone tells me "PSO2es has stopped working", even when the app isn't running. The error message interferes with other apps, forcibly going to the home screen when I'm playing other games. Does anyone else who has it on an actual mobile device experience this?

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Dam that intresting and i am almost at 500 rappy coins I think ill go ahead and spend a few and see if i can get it

since its 11* i assume its drop rate wont be as shit =_=
    Well I don't really play PSO2es but regullary log in for SG/Medals since SG was added to it. And during all this time I got only 2 12* chips.
    But today I decided to spend 150 medals on my 3rd character and suddenly I got that Nemesis Calibur chip in just 3 11pcs pulls... on next one I got Nemesis Chain too... OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Every now and then, my phone tells me "PSO2es has stopped working", even when the app isn't running. The error message interferes with other apps, forcibly going to the home screen when I'm playing other games. Does anyone else who has it on an actual mobile device experience this?

There is a bug with Android version when it tries to push a notification. It still not fixed, so you need to disable all notification.