Page 715 of 758 FirstFirst ... 215615665705712713714715716717718725 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 7578

Story time! Who and above all what exactly are Akhtar, Khorshid and co.? And who is Lean(Lihn? Whatever his name is!)?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Well, we know Akhtar is someone who will survive and be on the ARKS side eventually, because we get collab with her in the main game. Same for her lilipa friend as well. I am more interested in Khorsid, and the 2 other ARKS (Suleiman and that blonde healing Techer)

I didn't know if I should ask this is Quick Questions or here...

I am trying to complete my title list for Weapons grinded to +10. Some weapons are marked on PSO2 Arks Visiphone as unobtainable, so I thought I might try my luck in PSO2es to get them. So far I've emptied about 400 Drive in 3 different Classic Season quests that have such weapons as possible rewards, but to no good result. What are the chances of getting such weapon from one of those quests? Do I have to meet certain criteria (for example no autobattle)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I didn't know if I should ask this is Quick Questions or here...

I am trying to complete my title list for Weapons grinded to +10. Some weapons are marked on PSO2 Arks Visiphone as unobtainable, so I thought I might try my luck in PSO2es to get them. So far I've emptied about 400 Drive in 3 different Classic Season quests that have such weapons as possible rewards, but to no good result. What are the chances of getting such weapon from one of those quests? Do I have to meet certain criteria (for example no autobattle)?
    This depends on the weapon you're trying to obtain. If you're looking for a weapon that has a weaponoid counterpart, you might be better served running with that weaponoid equipped till it gives the weapon to you as a gift.

For other weapons that have no weaponoid, the rate can be quite jarring (but not 14* bad). What weapons are you trying to get?

I was trying 7* Sword Zaxe for starters since it's the first on my list. I completed Classic's Season -> Dragon Territory -> Red Hot Vol Dragon quest over 50 times, but it hasn't dropped.
    Then I tried for 10* Partizan Vjaya from Season's 1 -> 9-2 -> 2nd quest (with Rockbear) about 20 times, then for 7* Gunslash Vraolet from Season's 1 -> 1-4 -> Planet's Mysteries about 20 times.
    I haven't gotten any desirable drop, so I wonder if these featured rewards are one-time (therefore I have gotten them and vendored/deconstructed them in the past), or if the drop rate is too low (for example 1%?), or if they have specific requirements (No damage taken? S-rank with all marks? No autobattle?)

What's the deal with Akhtar actually having a full name (and by extention, ARKS only having one name)?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 23, 2019 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What's the deal with Akhtar actually having a full name (and by extention, ARKS only having one name)?
    I was really surprised they acknowledged that.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

I legitimately had to look up my age-old account just to log on here for this.

So, as someone who plays PSO2 fairly regularly but hasn't really jumped into pso2es, what exactly am I looking to accomplish in terms of builds?

I'm using katana because it's my "best" weapon, and additionally the only thing I can gear that I have an EX PA for, though I do have a demonia+35 I could switch to if needed (but gunner is still not max level on es). Best I have in terms of PA for tmg is elder rebellion 3, iirc.

Current loadout is sakura-endo EX / ship's idol quna [s tcg] / gene from the fragment exchange / quartz dragon / space tuna [new year]

i think i'm doing part of this right, because i somewhat gathered that element matters more than straight stats? also think my problem is that most of my chips are active rather than passives and also that i'm hitting 250 just by showing up. think most I can do is 290 light?

in short, i joined an eq this morning from a random person on my friendslist and saw they were doing tens of millions more damage than I was, so i'm trying to understand the mechanics at play here.

thanks in advance, anyone.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by FoxfireMaster View Post
    I legitimately had to look up my age-old account just to log on here for this.

So, as someone who plays PSO2 fairly regularly but hasn't really jumped into pso2es, what exactly am I looking to accomplish in terms of builds?

I'm using katana because it's my "best" weapon, and additionally the only thing I can gear that I have an EX PA for, though I do have a demonia+35 I could switch to if needed (but gunner is still not max level on es). Best I have in terms of PA for tmg is elder rebellion 3, iirc.

Current loadout is sakura-endo EX / ship's idol quna [s tcg] / gene from the fragment exchange / quartz dragon / space tuna [new year]

i think i'm doing part of this right, because i somewhat gathered that element matters more than straight stats? also think my problem is that most of my chips are active rather than passives and also that i'm hitting 250 just by showing up. think most I can do is 290 light?

in short, i joined an eq this morning from a random person on my friendslist and saw they were doing tens of millions more damage than I was, so i'm trying to understand the mechanics at play here.

thanks in advance, anyone.
    You want to be mixing up different kinds of boosts from your chips. Boosts of a similar type add together, boosts of different types are multiplicative. If you read the descriptions of your chips you'll notice the descriptions of each chip uses common terms to describe their boosts, this is what will tell you that this is one type of boost from another.

Element is important, but so is your raw attack stat. If you can get one boosted but not the other, that's OK (like Seiga Javelin or Soul eater, both of which will increase your attack stat by over 10k when they are active). Of course best case scenario, you have both. What matters the most is that you have a mix of everything.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Seiga Javelin's the one that drops your health down a la limit break isn't it?

These are ac/rappy medal scratch exclusive, correct?
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead