Page 631 of 758 FirstFirst ... 131531581621628629630631632633634641681731 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    Is that a tattoo on Matoi's left boob?
    It's the face of a jack-o'-lantern, so presumably it's just a drawn on/temporary thing to go with the Halloween motif (unless some part of the story/lore mentions her being a Halloween maniac or something).

I'm honestly surprised they made a variant Weaponoid for Niren Kamui. I know she's up there in terms of costume votes, but I wasn't really expecting a variant for any Weaponoids for this holiday. Gotta say, her Halloween design is super cute, though.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm honestly surprised they made a variant Weaponoid for Niren Kamui. I know she's up there in terms of costume votes, but I wasn't really expecting a variant for any Weaponoids for this holiday. Gotta say, her Halloween design is super cute, though.
    She won third place in popularity poll
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

We're able to put such stamps and paint onto our own characters and remove them a second later, so presumably the ARKS are big fans of those temporary tattoos you get in boxes of Cracker Jack and such.

That said, it's interesting seeing Matoi represented with some cheekiness. For those of us who've been around since Episode 1, it's kind of like seeing your daughter grow up, except we're basically space god, and thus far more capable of deterring deadbeat boyfriends.

I wish they would have switched the PA booster drops from the feather matches when they switched it to a different boss. I still need/want more feathers, but can't justify running it anymore atm when both chips are already max lvl and have an extra 10+ copies of one of them.

Or they could just add PA/Tech Boosters to some sort of exchange... That would be nice too.

Meh, a bunch of stuff is rolling over on the 1st; they may do it then.

Regarding Halloween Matoi, it's probably not Matoi at all. Throughout the TGS stream, they kept marking her name with a question mark, on top of her acting all OOC - we'll probably find out in whatever quest they give us for both es and PC/PS4.

It's pretty unusual for her, given how reserved she is even at this point of the plot, so that'd make sense, but this latest representation sells, regardless of who it is, so that alone could've justified it.

It would actually be interesting for her to have something weird that brings out more of her personality, though.

Cool. Second EQ in a row I missed the first day entirely because of various reasons. I was kind of hoping the ranked chip reward was going to be an 11* and therefore possibly obtainable (for me/newish players anyway), but as a 12* and for top-100 only... Not happening.

It's a matter of patience then. If it's the ranking prize now, then a few months down the line it'll be for operation stars. Anyway, Rose Saber in SH trigger, Ardilowe in XH trigger. Aim for those if you haven't maxed them, and just keep earning stars till they release it.