Page 721 of 758 FirstFirst ... 221621671711718719720721722723724731 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,210 of 7578

Yeah, anniversary 5,4, and 3 are very powerful chips. 5 is the most versatile one atm. IOs anniversary chips have been historically bad but who knows what they will come up with this time.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=5816

Apparently the anniversary will have a 'birthday' scratch for the chip, and there's something here about half-priced scratches?
    11 times max? I'm not japanese-fluent, so someone will have to confirm.
    If it's not limited to this particular scratch, maybe it'll be nice for getting the seiga 13* and soul eater?
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=5816

Apparently the anniversary will have a 'birthday' scratch for the chip, and there's something here about half-priced scratches?
    11 times max? I'm not japanese-fluent, so someone will have to confirm.
    If it's not limited to this particular scratch, maybe it'll be nice for getting the seiga 13* and soul eater?
    5/11 is ios anniversary special chip. Ac 11 pull scratch is 1/2 price for first pull. Wait until 5/11 to scratch to see if anything good comes up.

That Anniversary chip is an interesting one, and one that's definitely OP for tower. It's a 12* chip with a 13* level offense bonus based on the number of elements you have equipped. It also gives you an HP barrier while active, and then additional defensive bonuses based on the number of elements equipped. Bonuses listed are: Reduced damage, disabling restrictions applied to you (a.k.a. the Tower Restrictions), cannot be knocked down, anti-status, randomly evade attacks, and increasing the invulnerable frames you have on slide/step. So for each different element you have, you get one more bonus.

Also, should you use this chip as one of your Link slot chips, you get a small chance of healing 5% of your max HP every time you slide.
    Last edited by Lyrise; May 8, 2019 at 06:54 PM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

It'll come down to % increase to whether or not it's worth using, right?
    Unless you can compensate the power loss elsewhere in lieu of the benefits...
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Yeah, really have to see how the power scaling will be before can judge it.

I'm still doing some testing on the new anniversary chip, but currently it looks like it is +290% non-SP and +20% per element equipped (remember, your weapon doesn't count). Using Sakuya chip to eliminate any damage variance. I'll provide updates as I find new things out.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah I got it too and what the heck this thing is absurd; only 26 equip cost and -at worst- is still stronger than say, falclaw against enemeies not weak to lightning

finch and knockdown immunity for only 3 having different elements equipped is also a godsend to say the least; as long as I can assume flinch and knockdown immunity will invalidate shock
    Last edited by Zorak000; May 10, 2019 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    as long as I can assume flinch and knockdown immunity will invalidate shock
    Put in a 4th element and that will invalidate ALL negative status inflictions.

Edit: Final totals are in. It's +250%(NonSP)/+260%(SP) + 20% per element (so you'll top out at +380%). It's also a +10% HP barrier per element (to a max of 60%). Damage reduction is 30% static. Also important to note: While your Friend chip counts as an element, any link slot chips despite adding element, do not count as part of the element count. If you run all light primary chips but you (foolishly) run all different elements in your link slots, you won't trigger any extra damage or abilities.

Edit #2: Any Unlocked skills that grant dual element status also do NOT count towards element type count. For example, Psychowand when unlocked gets a skill that makes her both Light and Dark. For the purposes of this chip, she only counts as light, and no more than that.

For 26 cost, you get something that can potentially keep up with Ares Kaiser (which is +390/400), reduced damage intake, Barrier, super armor, no status infliction, etc.

Damage wise, it's a little bit below darker busters if you are running 6 elements (which works out to 399.5% vs. 380%), but I'd say every other feature this chip has puts it way over the top. But, it's a different frame, so go ahead and put them together.
    Last edited by Lyrise; May 10, 2019 at 03:31 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

oh yeah for sure, but I just wanna be clear that 3 elements would keep shock from making me trip over myself all the time; but yeah you'll super want to have 4 elements if freeze is there