Page 591 of 758 FirstFirst ... 91491541581588589590591592593594601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 7578

Facet 11 is bad without CP reduction chip it seems.

I say Darker Buster - Dragonslayer - Gene/TD Booster/Evil Curst - Facet 8 and the last spot is for E Frame of the corresponding weak element, pair with C Frame friends like Valentine Annette/Yamigarasu or G Frame like SORO, or Gandiva.

Exchange Annette is really good, it's 100% E Frame with 12 cost. You can even run her with another E Frame and still get reasonable cost/performance.
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; May 17, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

EX stuff is typically very limiting to add without Arion. It costs about as much as a Weaponoid to install, which adds a lot of unnecessary weight to your deck for a minor damage increase. It's also really hard to get Ability Lv. Ups on them.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    EX stuff is typically very limiting to add without Arion. It costs about as much as a Weaponoid to install, which adds a lot of unnecessary weight to your deck for a minor damage increase. It's also really hard to get Ability Lv. Ups on them.
    Facet folia 6* 8* 10* 11*
    DMG 100% 123.25% 167.62% 205.83%
    Cost 4 6 14 16
    ~23% more dmg, 2 cost increase compared to 10*, for CP cost most obviously use friend with Psychowand.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Facet folia 6* 8* 10* 11*
    DMG 100% 123.25% 167.62% 205.83%
    Cost 4 6 14 16
    ~23% more dmg, 2 cost increase compared to 10*, for CP cost most obviously use friend with Psychowand.
    2 Cost does make a difference, though, especially when people are running decks that hit 96 to 100 Cost. Altiea can't run any EX on her main deck but can run ER3 with the same Chips.

The downside of Psycho Wand is that she's E frame, so if you run E Frame on your main deck, tacking on Psycho Wand is a marginal increase in damage over taking another frame.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 17, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

2 Cost does make a difference, though, especially when people are running decks that hit 96 to 100 Cost. Altiea can't run any EX on her main deck but can run ER3 with the same Chips.

The downside of Psycho Wand is that she's E frame, so if you run E Frame on your main deck, tacking on Psycho Wand is a marginal increase in damage over taking another frame.
    Yep that's why i usually make decks without E frame chip, most common frame overall and it's easy to fill with friends chip element you need.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Yep that's why i usually make decks without E frame chip, most common frame overall and it's easy to fill with friends chip element you need.
    If you're lucky enough to deck out with only non-Es, sure. Not everyone's quite that lucky; Akane literally only ever gets E Frames outside of the occasional other frame, which is why I play her less nowadays.

If you're lucky enough to deck out with only non-Es, sure. Not everyone's quite that lucky; Akane literally only ever gets E Frames outside of the occasional other frame, which is why I play her less nowadays.
    Yes i play only 1 character, but its good idea to have alt for EQs Zero Material.
    Speaking of EQ early june new 12* replacement for Queen Viera and another 12* in place of Ideal Duos.
    Last edited by LancerFate; May 17, 2017 at 11:13 PM.

How does guilty break fare in comparison to the likes of FF?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Nothing is going to compare against the output FF can deliver.

That said, Guilty Break will be useful for the next DoublePlay EM, as it hits somewhat hard, but it has the bonus of tracking the enemy and closing the gap almost instantly (since both Org and Ringahda are constantly moving in and out of your attack ranges).

So.....question...

when it comes to chip loud outs damage wise should you focus mostly on maxing out element or the type of frame chips you have?

I ask because iirc all my Ice chips are all E frame but of course that would also mean I'd be missing out on D. Busters....

So as of right now I've been running

D. Busters, XXX , Dragon Slayer, Lightning TD Booster, 8* Lightning Face Fiola.

XXX is place holder as I've been switching that based on what Burn Draal was weak to and "hope" that friend chip is also that weakness.

I could get the ice TD booster from exchange shop but I was able to max ability the lightning one so I assume that would be better regardless.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89