Page 572 of 758 FirstFirst ... 72472522562569570571572573574575582622672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 7578

So, I'm still on Lamia Schrader because I haven't been playing enough to get either Facet Folia/TDs or anything better beyond 11* TMGs; I'm just wondering if it's worth it to go ahead and craft it for better stats.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'll let people decide what names people want for the characters before I go in and change them.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, I'm still on Lamia Schrader because I haven't been playing enough to get either Facet Folia/TDs or anything better beyond 11* TMGs; I'm just wondering if it's worth it to go ahead and craft it for better stats.
    That's usually not a good idea anymore - by crafting, you have to put in a lot of money and time to get them to be all class, or if you're planning on playing on-class then you'll do much better just getting an invade weapon or any other 13* weapon. Or if you can tough it out, just collect those material zeros and get the arion weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That's usually not a good idea anymore - by crafting, you have to put in a lot of money and time to get them to be all class, or if you're planning on playing on-class then you'll do much better just getting an invade weapon or any other 13* weapon. Or if you can tough it out, just collect those material zeros and get the arion weapons.
    Would do that, if I actually had a phone. And my internet doesn't suck so bad that I literally can't load up EQs or an actual third of the game.

Like, I actually have to go to school to make any story progression. It's bad.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 4, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Then go for the invades. They come at 60 element and grinded +10. es doesn't have equipment based damage variance either, so this becomes a huge timesaver.

Then go for the invades. They come at 60 element and grinded +10. es doesn't have equipment based damage variance either, so this becomes a huge timesaver.
    I just dumped all my Caligulas on Invade BOOTS, though...

That being said, I have 60 Light Union TMGs on an alt. Guess I could move those over for when I play es.

Speaking of which, how are Boots as a casting weapon? Was thinking of going Boots if I can scratch a good Tech, like Nabarta or whatever, since I have like, 5 13* Boots on my main.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 4, 2017 at 07:50 PM.

I just got my copy of the es Visual and Chip Collection.

According to it, we butchered some names badly, but I'd like to think that they were too liberal. We have gems such as:

• Zuckerd
    • Fer
    • Levis
    • Moa (This isn't really surprising given how it's written in kana, but you would have expected it to be "More" due to the fact that his concept is based off of a Claymore (and not a Claymoa >_>; ).

I'll post more pictures tonight, but a few tidbits from the book:

• "Levis" also had another design, with a bigger bust. Must've took them a lot of effort and willpower to reject that, given their usual tastes.
    • Donovan, from the earlier ARKS story, is actually a female cast. Some people have already picked up on this given that the cast parts were pretty much female to begin with, but it still fooled a lot of people.
    • Remember how we never got full body shots of Yamigarasu when we did the whole weaponoid General Election thing? Apparently she's wearing heelless platform boots. This will definitely be a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to reactions to her upcoming costume.
    • There are 18 members on the PSO2es staff (not including the artists). Of those 18 members, when asked what their favorite chip was (be it usability, design, or for whatever reason), 3 of them like the Salus Punisher the best. One of them prefers the FF3+ chip (he knows how busted all the FF chips are, but prefers purple over yellow).
    • There are no plans to ever raise that 100 cost capacity max ever, not even through special units.
    Can you scan a copy of that book and upload to us, so we can see the juicey news and reports, thanks in advance

I just got my copy of the es Visual and Chip Collection.

According to it, we butchered some names badly, but I'd like to think that they were too liberal. We have gems such as:

• Zuckerd
    • Fer
    • Levis
    • Moa (This isn't really surprising given how it's written in kana, but you would have expected it to be "More" due to the fact that his concept is based off of a Claymore (and not a Claymoa >_>; ).

I'll post more pictures tonight, but a few tidbits from the book:

• "Levis" also had another design, with a bigger bust. Must've took them a lot of effort and willpower to reject that, given their usual tastes.
    • Donovan, from the earlier ARKS story, is actually a female cast. Some people have already picked up on this given that the cast parts were pretty much female to begin with, but it still fooled a lot of people.
    • Remember how we never got full body shots of Yamigarasu when we did the whole weaponoid General Election thing? Apparently she's wearing heelless platform boots. This will definitely be a bit of a mixed bag when it comes to reactions to her upcoming costume.
    • There are 18 members on the PSO2es staff (not including the artists). Of those 18 members, when asked what their favorite chip was (be it usability, design, or for whatever reason), 3 of them like the Salus Punisher the best. One of them prefers the FF3+ chip (he knows how busted all the FF chips are, but prefers purple over yellow).
    • There are no plans to ever raise that 100 cost capacity max ever, not even through special units.
    I got mine today too. The book is really nice but I was surprised that half the book is a chip encyclopedia which doesn't shed any extra light on the actual chips. lol

re: names, this is the reason why I was skeptical that Gene was spelled with a G instead of a J. Some of their translations of names to English are either awkward to pronounce or don't really follow general Japanese to English phonological rules. Zackard is a good example of this (Zakkaado - ザッカード) -- Zuckerd doesn't match the Japanese pronunciation in English at all. Even more evidenced by Moa -- as you said, he should be named More but the translation is based off how Claymore is spelled in Japanese (Kureimoa - クレイモア).

Guess I better stay away until I get my copy! Kinokuniya LA ships a week after release date, and I'm not too keen on spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Can you scan a copy of that book and upload to us, so we can see the juicey news and reports, thanks in advance
    Not a chance, I don't feel like disassembling my book, nor do I have a handheld scanner. The digital version isn't available at this time, nor would it be available to me living outside of Japan.

What I can do however, is post preview pictures I took. Some full body designs I found interesting, and the names. Also, the designs of the voted winners. Please excuse my poor photography skills, this is a rather quick effort, and I don't feel like spending too much time on what amounts to a preview.

Edit: It'll be easier to post the images on imgur. http://imgur.com/a/JTFxp
    I'll still leave the single full size pics below.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 4, 2017 at 11:49 PM.